Man with openly carried gun in crowd at Obama townhall - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Man with openly carried gun in crowd at Obama townhall

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Is it just me, or did that guy sound much smarter than he looked?
    never judge a book by its cover...

I love this guy "WOW whou would carry an un-loaded gun". That is priceless! He made him look sooooo dumb!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

3. Does anyone know if he was removed before the President (I respect the position, if not the one occupying it) arrived?

Thanks
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    Does anyone know if he was removed before the President (I respect the position, if not the one occupying it) arrived?

Thanks
    As far as i know he was not he was on private property so not much they could have done. I will try and find out for you.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

For the most part, I found this guy to be very inteligent, informed and very very cool with Mathews filled with hate. I thought he did a exellnt job. My hat is off to him!

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    For the most part, I found this guy to be very inteligent, informed and very very cool with Mathews filled with hate. I thought he did a exellnt job. My hat is off to him!
    I second that. I thought today that it would be awesome to have this guy as a member of the forum. He stood up for all of us, and showed the gun Nazi's what's really going on in New Hampshire. I only hope that his selfless act didn't doom us all in the fact that the US government now has an excuse to try and take away our rights even further. They could, you know, pass a law to the effect that it lets no person legally carry a firearm. If they didn't have all the opposition, that is.

When Matthews asked him why he brought a gun to the town hall meeting, I was waiting for the classic response: "because I can". If Matthews knew the New Hampshire law, why did he have to ask in the first place? Matthews with a microphone is more dangerous than any of us with a gun at our side.

Quote Originally Posted by pianomistro View Post
    I second that. I thought today that it would be awesome to have this guy as a member of the forum. He stood up for all of us, and showed the gun Nazi's what's really going on in New Hampshire. I only hope that his selfless act didn't doom us all in the fact that the US government now has an excuse to try and take away our rights even further. They could, you know, pass a law to the effect that it lets no person legally carry a firearm. If they didn't have all the opposition, that is.
    "From My Cold Dead Hands"
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

I'm sure all the Secret Service officers on that detail were well armed and I'm quite sure their weapons were loaded. It's sad how ignorant members of the liberal media are when it comes to rights and how they believe they are living freely, and how quick they are to persuade others to believe that when someone exercises the right to bear arms (especially openly) they must be violent criminals, fools or presenting a “show of force”... Lets just all live the way the media tells us we should….NEVER….
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

what i noticed in chris mathews interview with this guy was that he was trying to agitate him by asking him as if he were an idiot and not allowing him to speak. i think he was trying to provoke this guy into showing anger on national tv so he could say you have no buisness carring a firearm you might shoot someone over a disagreement. he handled himself very well. chris mathews is just a blooming idiot who needs to be fired!
    We would be better off with BORAT as PRESIDENT!!!!

It's actually "illegal" to carry an unloaded firearm concelaed in Massachusetts.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast