SPLC report smears Oath Keepers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SPLC report smears Oath Keepers

Post SPLC report smears Oath Keepers

August 14, 9:31 AM David Codrea - Gun Rights Examiner
    The well-paid exploiters at the misnamed Southern Poverty Law Center are at it again.

At what?

Lumping patriots and Constitutionalists with haters. "Return of the Militias" points a trembling finger at, among others, the principled members of Oath Keepers. I guess the fund raising efforts require that some threats be fabricated by accusation.

Read more: SPLC report smears Oath Keepers, militias

These "People" at the SPLC should be cited for inciting a riot... or tried for teason...
    Last edited by lukem; 08-22-2009 at 10:07 PM.
    Semper Fi

I will tell you one thing........

I intend to honor mine.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

What else should we expect from the Marxist Southern Poverty Law Center?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I have never taken that particular oath, however I think it is the duty of every American to defend the constitution. PERIOD.

I have taken that oath and this I shall defend!

Exclamation I stand firm with you

Quote Originally Posted by SFC Stu View Post
    I have taken that oath and this I shall defend!

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same
    ; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

All enemies, foreign and *domestic*!

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same
    ; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
    My personal code of conduct mandates that I will obey...

Except when the President is a Usurper, and any officers appointed over me, subvert the Constitution or perversion of military, executive, legislative, judicial branch authority is being used to infringe or deny unalienable, pre-existing rights reaffirmed by the Constitution...

Law Enforcement & Military and every Citizen have the Constitutional & Moral Duty to Disobey Unlawful, Unmoral & Unconstitutional orders...

During the Nuremberg trials in the post WW II era, when the U.S. tried Nazi war criminals and did not allow them to use the reason or excuse that they were only "following orders" as a defense for their war crimes which resulted in the deaths of millions of innocent men, women, and children. "In 1953, the Department of Defense adopted the principles of the Nuremberg Code as official policy" of the United States.

10. I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

My personal code of conduct mandates that I will obey...

Except when the President is a Usurper, and any officers appointed over me, subvert the Constitution or perversion of military, executive, legislative, judicial branch authority is being used to infringe or deny unalienable, pre-existing rights reaffirmed by the Constitution

11. former USN Seabee

meant to add I also..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast