Poll: Obama would clean Palin's clock in head to head! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Obama would clean Palin's clock in head to head!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    [II disagree that Palin is a dingbat but even if she were I would rather have a christian dingbat than a amoral Marxist who if he has any religion at all it would be more likely Muslim than anything else. Not to mention that she is a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment rather than a destroyer of the constitution as we have now.[/I]
    I guess the amoral marxist you are talking about is the same guy who starts everyday with prayer and receives daily scriptures on his blackberry.

True christians pray for their leaders.

I pray that Sarah palin is the GOP candidate in 2012. It will be another easy victory for my man Barack.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I pray that Sarah palin is the GOP candidate in 2012. It will be another easy victory for my man Barack.
    I see that you're one of the dwindling followers who still believe in Obama's change. Take a look at the following Rasmussen Poll trend and you'll see that Total Approve fell from 65% to 49% and Strongly Approve fell from 44% to 31% since January this year. That's quite a fall in a short time.

Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports

Your man is leading this country into a civil war unmatched in history.
    Semper Fi

I guess the amoral marxist you are talking about is the same guy who starts everyday with prayer and receives daily scriptures on his blackberry.

Lots of people pray the question is whom or what. I am sure that even Hitler prayed to something. I have heard some of the things he has said about what he believes about scripture and all I can say is if you believe he is a Christian then perhaps you will want to buy some of my ocean front land for sale in Colorado. I pray everyday that God will forgive America for electing this clown. Then again if the majority is so amoral as to vote for a Marxist like him then perhaps they got what they deserve. To bad the rest of America has to suffer because of it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Gee, the headline does not match the poll, typical liberal media crap

Poll Results

Who would you rather vote for in 2012?
    President Obama 21%
    Sarah Palin 73%
    Don't want to vote for either 7%
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

If you believe this man is a Christian then you are delusional.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Does anyone really take Sarah Palin seriously?
    I don't. She's a joke.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    Does anyone really take Sarah Palin seriously?
    I don't. She's a joke.
    I think Palin in a good person but….. here it comes….she has her head up the Republican party’s ass so far see cant see straight. Her associating with the Tea Party which really pisses me off is way out of line. There is NO CONNECTION between the TEA PARTY and the Republican’s.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I still want Rush-bo to run against the Ayatollah-in-Chief, with Sean Hannity as his V. Pres. running mate...
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast