The NRA Continues To Compromise On The Second Amendment - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The NRA Continues To Compromise On The Second Amendment

JSDinTexas Guest

"Come and Take It!"

It took me a while, but not too long, to understand what "shall not be infringed" actually meant. And I offer my education and thanks to guys like Bohemian, GOV5, Wolfhunter, Ed Hamberger, 6shootercarry; ladies like Cathy in Blue, Conservative Wife & Mom, and others (sorry if I left out your name).

As to the NRA, I am not always pleased with them, but they do represent a force in this country that I feel is necessary to support; if for no other reason than to send a message to this government that I will not just roll over.

I will now never give up my constitutional rights willingly. Like they once famously said in Texas, "Come and Take It!"

I was a long time member of the NRA/ILA. I found out that all they are good for is asking for donations!
    When I needed their Help, they didn't seem to know who I was. I have seen their true colors and I will never support them again.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TooCalm View Post
    I was a long time member of the NRA/ILA. I found out that all they are good for is asking for donations!
    When I needed their Help, they didn't seem to know who I was. I have seen their true colors and I will never support them again.
    I will admit that every time I get correspondence from them, it is an emergency or threat to something, and they always ask for money. And I feel the same as you do when this happens.
    I will try to cough up the $25 a year, but if they don't come up with a lesser member fee structure for retired, fixed-income people like me, it may be GOA for $20 a year and that's it. Just saying ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456