Oppose Mayors Against Illegal Guns

Thread: Oppose Mayors Against Illegal Guns

Oppose Mayors Against Illegal Guns

Since its creation, Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG) has signed up a large number of committed anti-gun politicians to its ranks. It has also signed up some politicians who failed to realize the true anti-gun nature of MAIG. A number of those mayors have resigned their membership when they learned the truth...

Mayors Against Illegal Guns

NRA-ILA :: Another Mayor Drops Membership in "Mayors Against Illegal Guns"

Another Gun Ban Obama & Company ShamWow Solution...

IS your Mayor Infringing your Second Amendment rights?
    http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns..../members.shtml

http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactShe...=254&issue=011

Make them famous!

There's a guy in Milwaukee that didn't need a gun to share his opinion of the mayor of that repressed city.

I wonder if there's a wait period before contractors can buy pipes now, or if they'll have to register them and keep them locked at all times?
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

I see "Lawless Larry Langford" Birmingham's crooked mayor is on the list!! He was single handedly responsible for putting Jefferson County in the financial crisis it is in now. This when he was president of the county commission. Then the people of Birmingham decided to elect him mayor and now he will destroy the city. He is already under investigation for bribery, embezzling, etc..etc.. Glad I don't live in that city or county!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    There's a guy in Milwaukee that didn't need a gun to share his opinion of the mayor of that repressed city.

I wonder if there's a wait period before contractors can buy pipes now, or if they'll have to register them and keep them locked at all times?
    I am wondering after the conk's on the head the Good Samaritan, Although Committed Gun Banning Mayor Tom Barrett received from that pipe; if the Mayor of Milwaukee was wishing that his State was not one of TWO in the entire country that have NO PROVISION FOR CONCEALED CARRY...

Wisconsin & Illinois

Milwaukee Mayor Attacked with Pipe
    Milwaukee, Wisc., Mayor Tom Barrett was attacked Saturday night while leaving the Wisconsin State Fair by a man with a pipe. When Barrett heard a woman screaming for help and found her being attacked by a man with a pipe, he was attacked himself as he called 911.

Milwaukee Mayor Attacked with Pipe | Drudge Retort
    Milwaukee Mayor Attacked with Pipe at Fair - CBS News

When Seconds Count, The Police Are Minutes Away...