Ted Kennedy Dead - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ted Kennedy Dead

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    I will pray for his family but will not shed a tear for him. The country will be better off without him.

I would also like to state that I think it is a travesty that he will be buried in Arlington National Cemetery. There is limited space that needs to be saved for the brave men & women defending this great country. IMAO.
    Both points are spot on.

Not to be a jerk, but I'm glad he finally died. I would have wanted to die a long time ago if I were in the same situation. Furthermore, he should have resigned the day he found out he was terminally ill. The people of MA can finally have two senators in Washington again.

And why on Earth is he being buried in Arlington? JFK, I get. RFK and Teddy? Sorry, just because you come from a long family history of career politicians does not get you a plot in Arlington.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Patriot??? Only if being a womanizing Marxist and trashing the constitution is what a patriot is.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. Dead commie hypocrites are good for America

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    Whoever labeled him the "Lion of the Senate" was right, he sat around, let the women do the work then screwed them when they were done and ate the offspring of his peers. The curse of the Kennedy's was the Kennedy's themselves, besides the loss to the family the only ones feeling a loss are distillers.
    I'm glad he's dead. In my opinion, he was a murderer. He advocated govt run health care for everyone but himself. He had the option to take govt run health care under the Veteran's Administration but opted to go with taxpayer paid private health care because he didn't consider the public option to be good enough.

The Kennedy family is a stain on America and deserves no compassion. They should be stripped of their ill-gotten gains and most, if not all, should be rotting in prison for crimes ranging from rape to murder.

Hey Teddy...I'm swigging Irish whiskey in celebration. Rot in Hell

First I am sorry for his family's loss. Now getting to teddy. The good voters of Mass. had many opportunities to remove teddy from office and chose not to. Looks like divine intervention had to do it for them.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Now if only obama would meet the same fate as teddy boy.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Yeah, the Arlington plot burns me too... I see it more of a desecration to those already there.

I hope MA seizes the opportunity to truly gain "representation" - if that's even a realistic expectation from any senator anymore.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    I will pray for his family but will not shed a tear for him. The country will be better off without him.

I would also like to state that I think it is a travesty that he will be buried in Arlington National Cemetery. There is limited space that needs to be saved for the brave men & women defending this great country. IMAO.
    I agree! Arlington is for Patriots who shed blood or were willing to shed blood for Our Nation. Teddy did neither. This just goes to show the political influence he weilds. I understand his brother John being buried there and even Robert.....but Teddy??? He will be burried next to his two brothers. He weilded his influence when his nephew died in a plane crash off the Vineyard and had the US Navy bury him at sea. I guess I understand his burial at sea, with his father being a Navy man and former President of The United States. Teddy was the last of the Kennedy legacy. I'm glad he's no longer our Senator. I just wish we had dethroned his arse a long time ago....by voting him out of office. That would have been sweet justice. I hope we come to our senses here in Massachusetts.

good fricking riddance to gun-ban teddy...

there are a crap-load of own kids, grand kids, his nieces, nephews and cousins of the same stinking mindset just waiting to fill his liberal shoes...

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    I agree! Arlington is for Patriots who shed blood or were willing to shed blood for Our Nation. Teddy did neither. This just goes to show the political influence he weilds. I understand his brother John being buried there and even Robert.....but Teddy??? He will be burried next to his two brothers. He weilded his influence when his nephew died in a plane crash off the Vineyard and had the US Navy bury him at sea. I guess I understand his burial at sea, with his father being a Navy man and former President of The United States. Teddy was the last of the Kennedy legacy. I'm glad he's no longer our Senator. I just wish we had dethroned his arse a long time ago....by voting him out of office. That would have been sweet justice. I hope we come to our senses here in Massachusetts.
    How'd they manage to bury johnny jr at sea, I thought ****** floats???

Couldn't resist that one....

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Good riddance, Teddy. Have fun in Hell.

P.S. You won't be missed.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12