Ted Kennedy Dead
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Kennedy Dead

Ted Kennedy Dead

That line about "fairness and justics and opportunity for all" was a bit of a stretch... but I guess people always get real polite when speaking about the dead.

Pelosi calls him a "patriot" - and that too, is a bit of an interpretation issue. She probably thinks she's a patriot too.

Anyway, we're running low on Kennedy's, so I wonder whose next in the MA seat?

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/us/...ng-ted-kennedy
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    That line about "fairness and justics and opportunity for all" was a bit of a stretch... but I guess people always get real polite when speaking about the dead.

Pelosi calls him a "patriot" - and that too, is a bit of an interpretation issue. She probably thinks she's a patriot too.

Anyway, we're running low on Kennedy's, so I wonder whose next in the MA seat?

Remembering Ted Kennedy - FOXNews.com

It's funny how a lot of the demoncrats call teddy boy a "patriot". Hawaii Senator daniel inouye used the same word to describe teddy kennedy. Not sure where they got their definition of a "patriot", but as far as I'm concerned, teddy kennedy is far from it. He should have been gone a long time ago. Can you say "Chappaquiddick"????

I have no problem speaking harshly about the dead, so long as it's true. I'm glad he's gone, and hope tha the people of MA have the good sense to elect a replacement that is more of a "patriot" than kennedy was.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Just days ago, Ted wrote a letter asking Gov. Deval Patrick and the MA legislature to change MA law to allow a quick succesor should he pass away. Currently, MA law states that there must be a special election over a 5 month period. This is the same law he had changed in 2004 when Kerry was running for President. He wielded his influence in order to not allow Mitt Romney to appoint a Republican Senator, should John Kerry win. In his recent letter he stated he was "gravely" concerned the people of MA would lose representation. Fortunately, the law has not been chaned again and there will now be a special election to fill his now vacant Senate seat....and there's nothing Our Democrat Gov or Dem controlled legislature can do about it. Rest in peace Ted Kennedy.....I just hope we the people of MA will smarten up and elect a Republican Senator.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/21/us...21kennedy.html

Whoever labeled him the "Lion of the Senate" was right, he sat around, let the women do the work then screwed them when they were done and ate the offspring of his peers. The curse of the Kennedy's was the Kennedy's themselves, besides the loss to the family the only ones feeling a loss are distillers.

I live in PRMA and will be voting for a GOOD senator should we even get to vote. I doubt my fellow massholes will follow me. PRMA seems to only vote in ANTI Dems. Ohhhhh PRMA...when will you wake up?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    I live in PRMA and will be voting for a GOOD senator should we even get to vote. I doubt my fellow massholes will follow me. PRMA seems to only vote in ANTI Dems. Ohhhhh PRMA...when will you wake up?
    fellow massholes! LMAO!!! I'm using that one..
    good luck with replacing the so called "patriot" with some one who actually knows what patriotism is!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Just days ago, Ted wrote a letter asking Gov. Deval Patrick and the MA legislature to change MA law to allow a quick succesor should he pass away. Currently, MA law states that there must be a special election over a 5 month period. This is the same law he had changed in 2004 when Kerry was running for President. He wielded his influence in order to not allow Mitt Romney to appoint a Republican Senator, should John Kerry win. In his recent letter he stated he was "gravely" concerned the people of MA would lose representation. Fortunately, the law has not been chaned again and there will now be a special election to fill his now vacant Senate seat....and there's nothing Our Democrat Gov or Dem controlled legislature can do about it. Rest in peace Ted Kennedy.....I just hope we the people of MA will smarten up and elect a Republican Senator.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/21/us...21kennedy.html
    This is just the sort of justice ted kennedy deserves. I for one will not miss him. Now if MA will figure out how to capitalize on all these town hall meetings and the anti gov't sentiment to elect anything but a memeber of the left. I wonder how that trip to the Pearly Gates is working out for teddy?

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    This is just the sort of justice ted kennedy deserves. I for one will not miss him. Now if MA will figure out how to capitalize on all these town hall meetings and the anti gov't sentiment to elect anything but a memeber of the left. I wonder how that trip to the Pearly Gates is working out for teddy?
    I won't miss him either. I don't really see the good he so called "brought" to the nation. I don't agree with him at all on his views. Obama just lost one vote for the health care bill. Ted was HUGE for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    fellow massholes! LMAO!!! I'm using that one..
    good luck with replacing the so called "patriot" with some one who actually knows what patriotism is!
    haha i too love the term

I will pray for his family but will not shed a tear for him. The country will be better off without him.

I would also like to state that I think it is a travesty that he will be buried in Arlington National Cemetery. There is limited space that needs to be saved for the brave men & women defending this great country. IMAO.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast