I bet AlGore is crying tonight

Thread: I bet AlGore is crying tonight

I bet AlGore is crying tonight

New Study Explodes Human-Global Warming Story

As much of the U.S. is being blasted by vicious ice storms, a blockbuster report published in a prestigious scientific journal insists that the evidence shows that climate warming is both natural and unstoppable and that carbon dioxide (CO2) is not a pollutant.

What's Al to do now?:D

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/g...mo_code=3F0D-1

Thread moved.
    -amd
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Al Gore crying

First, Al probably isn't crying, too busy counting his new-found $millions (carbon credits payed into his private corporation to receive same). Second, the only CC/gun relationship I can dream up for this post, is that we will be in a gun battle over "Believe or Deny". Some of the Believers are seemingly ready to exterminate anyone that does not drink the Kool Aid. Other than that, it is a "current event" that could cost all of us $Trillions, if this madness isn't stamped out soon, sooner, soonest! Just my rant.:)
    sailor

Sailor you are correct! I wasn't thinking when I posted this article and should have post it in "Off-Topic". I'll get Luke to move it before it gets out of hand.
    Last edited by Red Hat; 12-11-2007 at 12:20 PM.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787