Wake Up America

Thread: Wake Up America

Blog Entries

Wake Up America

This guy's video on youtube has been so popular that Obama called him personally. He said that he was very disturbed with the video and invited him to the White House. Obama also said he wanted the White House to
    handle the Press and not to talk about the video or the White House visit.
    That's interesting.

Watch it now. This may be the best six minutes invested in your future
    You may have to turn your Sound Control up some.

YouTube - We The People Stimulus Package
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    This guy's video on youtube has been so popular that Obama called him personally. He said that he was very disturbed with the video and invited him to the White House...
    Will they have a beer together?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I'd be interested to hear how that visit went...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    Obama also said he wanted the White House to handle the Press and not to talk about the video or the White House visit. That's interesting.
    "Interesting" isn't the word! "Paranoid", "Controlling" . . . those are the words. This guy should have his own regular segment on TV...he's already been on Glenn Beck's show, but not as a regular.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Obama is disturbed with the video? I am not surprised after all darkness does not like the light and a lie can not tolerate the truth. That is o.k. I am disturbed with him.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7