Obama Praises Islam as 'Great Religion' - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Praises Islam as 'Great Religion'

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I'm almost ashamed to say this...but after watching Muslims dancing in the street after 9/11, and after viewing Daniel Perl getting his head sawed off, AND after finding out that some of the 9/11 terrorists had lived in neighborhoods for YEARS (and were known to be friendly out-going neighbors), I have trouble trusting any Muslim. That's called profiling, I guess, and I can live with it. When the "moderate" Muslims (do they exist?) speak out LOUDLY against the extremists, I might reconsider how I feel. Until then...
    EXACTLY!! Unlike many of my fellow countrymen, I have not forgotten what took place on 9/11/2001.

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    I live in the Show Me State so if there is a moderate Muslim presence out their, where are they? Why don't they speak out?
    They do, they just don't get any air-time...

Quote Originally Posted by joespahr View Post
    I think that I need it to go farther. I need to see "moderate" muslims acting against the extremists. They can talk all they want but without some action, it's just hot air.
    That would be nice...but the problem is that there dont seem to be very many "moderates". They seem to gravitate toward either the extremist non-humans, or the "turn-the-other-cheek" types. Violence is a no-no for the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    EXACTLY!! Unlike many of my fellow countrymen, I have not forgotten what took place on 9/11/2001.
    Nor have I. But in the subsequent years, I have tried to understand the Nation of Islam and whether the monsters who are killing our countrymen are really Muslims at heart. I don't think they are.

Nor have I. But in the subsequent years, I have tried to understand the Nation of Islam and whether the monsters who are killing our countrymen are really Muslims at heart. I don't think they are.[/QUOTE]

Well, you're a bigger man than me (I'm not being smart-assed, here)...I personally haven't taken the time to study Islam like you have. I do study Christianity as I consider myself a Christian (albeit a very poor one, I admit). However, I'm willing to take 'em at their word: if they're calling themselves Muslims, then they are Muslims. Again, if they are NOT Muslims, then the true Muslims should say so, LOUDLY. I haven't heard that.

Nor have I. But in the subsequent years, I have tried to understand the Nation of Islam and whether the monsters who are killing our countrymen are really Muslims at heart. I don't think they are.
    Well, you're a bigger man than me (I'm not being smart-assed, here)...I personally haven't taken the time to study Islam like you have. I do study Christianity as I consider myself a Christian (albeit a very poor one, I admit). However, I'm willing to take 'em at their word: if they're calling themselves Muslims, then they are Muslims. Again, if they are NOT Muslims, then the true Muslims should say so, LOUDLY. I haven't heard that.[/QUOTE]

Their Koran teaches them to kill infidels and they are taught the only sure fire way to enter their heaven is to die a martyr. I would not call this a peaceful religion.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'm almost ashamed to say this...but after watching Muslims dancing in the street after 9/11, and after viewing Daniel Perl getting his head sawed off, AND after finding out that some of the 9/11 terrorists had lived in neighborhoods for YEARS (and were known to be friendly out-going neighbors), I have trouble trusting any Muslim. That's called profiling, I guess, and I can live with it. When the "moderate" Muslims (do they exist?) speak out LOUDLY against the extremists, I might reconsider how I feel. Until then...
    The term "Moderate Muslim" is more vague than "Global Warming." What is a "Moderate Christian?!" This all sounds a little too Utopian for me.

The supposedly moderate Imam Rauf of New York has yet to denounce Al Quaida terroristic ways, and has recently been quoted as saying that the blood of half a million dead Iraqi children is on America's hands from the enbargos in the 1990s.

There was a good link a few threads and few weeks back that talked about how Islam has textual contradictions, but that the taught solution for this is to follow the texts that were written later, which I am told tends to cancel out many of the "peaceful" statements earlier in the Quran. The notion of Muslims being OK with deceiving those who are not Muslims leaves me a little unsettled too. You will get no deceit from my Christian beliefs.

Practice what you preach, but more importantly, Preach what you practice!!!

There are 1.3 BILLION muslims worldwide. If only 1% are "radical", that means we have over 13 MILLION members of radical islam on this planet who want nothing more than to kill each and every Christian on this Earth.

Until the members of their own "religion" take action against these vermin, we have nothing to discuss with these animals. To do nothing is to tolerate. I have no tolerance for these animals. THE HELL WITH ALL OF THEM! They can clean up their own mess. They made it with their stupid, violent belief's, not us! When a woman's children are out of control in a public place, it is up to her to control them. If she herself chooses not to, don't act offended when others complain to you about their behaviour. DEAL WITH IT! I am sick and tired of being told I have to deal with these worthless vermin. This is a case of where I want freedom FROM religion. Not freedom OF IT. Bill T.

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    There are 1.3 BILLION muslims worldwide. If only 1% are "radical", that means we have over 13 MILLION members of radical islam on this planet who want nothing more than to kill each and every Christian on this Earth.

Only 1% are radical means that the other 99% haven't read their KORAN.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Atrocities happen in every conflict/war but to compare terrorist to the crusaders is wrong. They responded to cries from citizens to be relieved from torture, murder, and religious persecution. They went to recapture the "holy land" from invaders who desecrated the place. To compare them to villainous murdering psychopaths bent on annihilating all unbelievers is again, wrong.
    I do know a few muslims-some are decent people and some are seething with hate. Neither have ever voiced any sympathy for innocents killed by terrorists. IMO, they are a plague to peace loving people all over the world. Their goal is total subjugation and they are not "just a religion". It is a governmental policy, a societal norm, and a total aim to expect and demand submission of heart mind and soul. How else does a man or woman strap explosives to themselves, walk into a crowd of completely innocent people, and pull the handle????? It is mind and body control at it's best. That is not religion--that is subjugation. You and I are their goals and if you do not submit then you will be killed--simple plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

Only 1% are radical means that the other 99% haven't read their KORAN.
    Exactly correct! I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to all of these whiners who spout off about all of the "good muslims", and how they have the "right" to pursue all of their religious freedoms. On a good day we're looking at 13 MILLION of these worthless vermin if we use their numbers. If we are more realistic about all of this, the number is in fact much larger.

Ask yourself this. Why would ANY good and decent human being want to be a part of a "religion" that is responsible for so much killing and death in the world? How many parishioners do you think the Catholic church would have left if they were responsible for something as violent and deadly as 9/11? Their churches would empty out faster than a crowded elevator after someone let a beer fart go. Just look at what the pedophile priest scandal did to them. And it was miniscule by comparison, and no one died.

The chilling fact of the matter is the number of so called "good muslims" who support these animals is far greater than anyone wants to admit. This is what makes these worthless animals so deadly. Ask Mohammad Atta's neighbors. They'll be the first to tell you what a swell guy they all thought he was. Their kids played with his. He waved to them on his way to "flight school". On and on. The ace in the whole these vermin have is they've convinced the people in this country they are not dangerous. Just like that "trained" Tiger that just about bit off Roy's head, of the Vegas team of Sigfried & Roy.

These people are so warped by their stupid, senseless "religion", they can't see or think straight. I don't trust ANY or ALL of them. You know the number of them who secretly cheered after the 9/11 attacks was in the tens or even hundreds of millions world wide. How often do you ever hear of any of these "good muslims" talking down radical islam? They almost NEVER do because they are scared to death of what might happen to them. All of these mosques have a pipeline to these **********. That should tell these people something right there, but no, they continue to blindly follow this stupid, senseless "faith". They are all nothing more than warped, dangerous idiot's. ALL OF THEM! Absolutely zero good can come from a "religion" that is based for the most part on violence. Or at least condones it to the degree these animals do. And there are 1.3 BILLION OF THEM WORLDWIDE! THAT in itself poses a danger of epic proportions. Also, if we have any grammar junkies on this forum, notice I didn't capitalize "islam" or "muslims". There is a reason for that. Bill T.

I think Obama is trying to keep the terrorist from attacking out country again..

I think IF FDR had stated that fascism was a "GREAT form of Government" we could have stayed out of WWII (at least in Europe!!!)..

Yeah Right!!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast