Did Pelosi hold any town hall meetings?

Thread: Did Pelosi hold any town hall meetings?

Did Pelosi hold any town hall meetings?

I'm just curious. I haven't seen anything in the news about whether she did or didn't. If she did, what was the reaction from the crowd and how did she handle it?

Pelosi comes from a very, very special place. Her town hall meetings would be disrupted by Code Pink Wackos and other far-left loons. There's no room for normal people to be involved in politics in SF.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

In her district the people would be complaining that she is to conservative. Go figure.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries

Internet warning

> INTERNET WARNING:
    >
    > If you get an email titled "Nude photo of Nancy Pelosi," don't open it....
    >
    > It contains a nude photo of Nancy Pelosi.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    > INTERNET WARNING:
    >
    >
    Nice... and if you do, you win free Botox!!!
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

nancy pelosi is the single largest threat to the United States than any other threat in our nations history. It is just so unbelievable that she holds the Speaker of the House position. She violates the United States Constitution just about every day.

I hope people wake up soon. We are under attack. Our way of life is hanging on by a thread. Every radical known to man is in power right now.

I ask, what the hell can we do about it. Other than Fox, who is even telling the real story. The press are supposed to be watchdogs of politicians, not complicit in their ideaology. We are in deep trouble!
    Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions.
    James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    > INTERNET WARNING:
    >
    >

YUCK!
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    In her district the people would be complaining that she is to conservative. Go figure.
    That seems like a given, but Cindy Sheehan failed in her challenge to wrest representation of the 8th district from Pelosi. The whole Pelosi situation leaves me confused. I will accept her election from the city of San Francisco, but I can't understand Democrats in the House of Representatives choosing her for Speaker. I'm also a bit bewildered by Sheehan's failure to unseat her...

Maybe the conspiracy folks are right after all...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam