A Saturday September 12th, 2009 March On Washington D.C. is planned...

Bring your signs and your Flags...

IF you can not be in D.C. on Saturday almost every major city is having a concurrent march in their city, which will be simulcast Nationwide on FoxNews, Glenn Beck etc...

Check for a location near you...

912PROJECT.COM

Official site of the Second Amendment March

The 9/12

The 9 Principles
1. America Is Good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
Honesty “I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” George Washington

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
Marriage/Family “It is in the love of one’s family only that heartfelt happiness is known. By a law of our nature, we cannot be happy without the endearing connections of a family.” Thomas Jefferson

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
Justice “I deem one of the essential principles of our government… equal and exact justice to all men of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political.” Thomas Jefferson

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Happiness “Everyone has a natural right to choose that vocation in life which he thinks most likely to give him comfortable subsistence.” Thomas Jefferson

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
Charity “It is not everyone who asketh that deserveth charity; all however, are worth of the inquiry or the deserving may suffer.” George Washington

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
On your right to disagree “In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude; every man will speak as he thinks, or more properly without thinking.” George Washington

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Who works for whom? “I consider the people who constitute a society or a nation as the source of all authority in that nation.” Thomas Jefferson
The 12 Values
* Honesty
* Reverence
* Hope
* Thrift
* Humility
* Charity
* Sincerity
* Moderation
* Hard Work
* Courage
* Personal Responsibility
* Gratitude

Glenn Beck will be on the big screen in Las Vegas and Elsewhere !

If you live in or Near Las Vegas, Nevada...
And you cannot attend the event in Washington D.C. the next best place to be is
Stoney 's Las Vegas
9151 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89123

Doors Open at 9:30 A.M.

Simulcast Begins at 10:00 A.M

Feel free to use this thread to post your area's specific location, times, etc., for the 912 Protest...

AN OPEN INVITATION TO JOIN THE 9-12 TAXPAYER MARCH IN LAS VEGAS

To: Patriots, Friends and Citizens…lend me your ears

On behalf of all Nevada Conservatives groups, I would like to extend an invitation for you to join with us in support of the march on Washington on September 12th. Our Mission is to present a unified voice of concern over the current administration’s policies regarding taxation, the economy, and the current policy, as well as our individual constitutional rights as American citizens.

Three national organizations; The FreedomWorks Foundation, the Tea Party Patriots and our Grassfire and ResistNet membership have agreed to walk hand in hand to communicate a unified and powerful message to the administration and our elected officials. While maintaining group autonomy, we still stand united for the common good of the people. America is in trouble, the problems and issues are broad and complex and it will take a monumental effort to stop, change and reverse the destructive course that this administration and Congress has put us on.

Together, we, “The People” can stop those who wish to destroy our country!
Join us in Las Vegas on September 12th.
The larger, the stronger and the more unified the voice; the more powerful the message that will be delivered on 9-12.

We will be simulcasting the Glenn Beck Telecast on 2 large screens.
Please bring your flags and signs as we will be having a march after this event
Guest speakers to be announced