Obama Brainwash Video
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Brainwash Video

Obama Brainwash Video

This is creepy, just watch.

YouTube - I Pledge!

"I pledge to be a SERVANT to our president?!?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

All those "celebrity" pledges are about as helpful and genuine as bHo's campaign promises....

Instead of "pledging" in some PSA promotion, how about just BE a good person with a moral compass.

Show me.

Of course, I am extremely pesimistic when it comes to any "celebrity endorsement" for anything because actors are paid to BS for a living... and many of them are in "real life" idiots I wouldn't trust to clean up after my dog.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

I pledge... not to watch this ever again, as it made me vurp!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

GOOD GOD!!! What a bunch of dope smokin', cocaine snortin', sandal wearin', tree huggin, green peace, hollywood hippies!!! No wonder commiefornia is so screwed up!!

How about just good ole pledging allegance to the flag??? Or pledging to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic???

Don't forget "plastic".... as so many of the 'women' in Hollywood are plastic now days. They're all fake as #@%*.

It is scary/sick how SO many 'celebrities' are all for bHo... futher confirming my utter contempt for Hollywood and DC.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

It is not called Hollyweird for nothing. There are a few conservatives there but they are vastly outnumbered by the far left.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

That is just plain disturbing
    - be a SERVANT to the President
    I thought they were pledging to end Slavery?

Very weird and very creapy. I pledge to fight everything BHO is trying to do.

10. I pledge to do everything in my power to get Barack Obama's pathetic gun-grabbing commie ass out of office.

Red face ToneGrail made me laugh/spit on my keyboard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToneGrail View Post
    I pledge to do everything in my power to get Barack Obama's pathetic gun-grabbing commie ass out of office.
    Ahahahahaha!

Seriously, this video is an example of why this movement is so insidious. I mean, eliminate the BHO face at the beginning, and the really scary stuff at the end, and I could definitely get behind most of what these guys are pledging. I mean, who could complain about fighting against Alzheimer's, Autism, and slavery? While I am still questioning the science behind climate change, I definitely see where reducing use of plastics would be of significant value to our health and environment. Polymer framed firearms are the exception, of course.

That said, hearing the pledge to serve the man who should be the ultimate public servant scares the holy beejeebees out of me. This kind of unquestioned cult of personality is always how bad things start.

Besides, whether or not you believe in the science, every one of these people has a carbon footprint enormously larger than most of the people in this country.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast