Joe Wilson Is MY HERO!!!!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Joe Wilson Is MY HERO!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Joe wilson will be beaten in the next election. I promise you that. Who in their right mind would ever disrespect our President like that. He should have been threw out in my opinion. I seen on the news the next day where they had fact checked the president and they said that he was not lying. Why is everybody so mad over a bill that is not even final. Their is still a long way to go on this one. Hopefully we can get health care passed with a public option soon. America can't afford not to. I hate the government has to intervene in this situation but you can thank our big health care company's for it. Don't blame obama blame your republican voting ceo's of the health company's for worrying about profit more than care for the people. Obama is just trying to fix their greed problem.

Joe Wilson Wins, Obama Admits To Lie!:
    Justified Right: Joe Wilson Wins! Obama Admits To Lie!

Joe wilson will be beaten in the next election. I promise you that. Who in their right mind would ever disrespect our President like that. He should have been threw out in my opinion. I seen on the news the next day where they had fact checked the president and they said that he was not lying. Why is everybody so mad over a bill that is not even final. Their is still a long way to go on this one. Hopefully we can get health care passed with a public option soon. America can't afford not to. I hate the government has to intervene in this situation but you can thank our big health care company's for it. Don't blame obama blame your republican voting ceo's of the health company's for worrying about profit more than care for the people. Obama is just trying to fix their greed problem.
    Are you serious? Don't give me that line that Religious Freedom founded this country it was Greed, "Taxation without Representation." Colonist rebelled against the British Empire because they wanted more money instead of paying taxes. You think the Crown tried to subdue the Colonies becuase puritan rule or that they stop paying taxes and exporting products?

A meaning of respect to is favor, partiality inwhich Every Tea Party disrespects BOH. It is not the position Joe or our Tea Parties disrespect, it is the people in those position, "You Lie " was at the person not the policy or position.

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    Are you serious? Don't give me that line that Religious Freedom founded this country it was Greed, "Taxation without Representation." Colonist rebelled against the British Empire because they wanted more money instead of paying taxes. You think the Crown tried to subdue the Colonies becuase puritan rule or that they stop paying taxes and exporting products?

A meaning of respect to is favor, partiality inwhich Every Tea Party disrespects BOH. It is not the position Joe or our Tea Parties disrespect, it is the people in those position, "You Lie " was at the person not the policy or position.
    still disrespectful and stupid on his part

still disrespectful and stupid on his part

And Obama trying to fill us full of all his lies and ram his fascist policies down our throats is disrespectful and stupid on his part.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The 21 in JWT's handle must be his age.

He reminds me of the old saying that if you are under 30 and are not a liberal then you have no heart. If you are over 30 and not a conservative then you have no brain.

Today, obama announced that he wants to make all of the illegal aliens legal so they can get health care. It looks to me like Wilson's "Liar" label is pretty close to the mark.

I agree. However, there is a time and a place for it, and the president's speech on national TV was neither the time nor the place. Would you encourage your kids to do something like that to their teacher while the teacher is in the middle of teaching? I would hope not. The same goes for the President, whether you love him or hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    At least he had the guts to say the truth instead of bow at the feet of the Usurper.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Obama absolutely, positively did lie...

Joe Wilson Wins! Obama Admits To Lie!:

Justified Right

Sen. Grassley Not Convinced Health Care Proposal Excludes Illegal Aliens:
    Sen. Grassley Not Convinced Health Care Proposal Excludes Illegal Aliens | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

Respect is earned and is never unconditional regardless of who you are...

The current salary (2009) for rank-and-file members of the House and Senate is $174,000 per year.
    US Congress Salaries and Benefits – Salaries and Benefits of US Congress Members

So lets see, the economy is in the toilet, on salary alone it costs us roughly 254866.52977412731006160164271047 to have Congress create a B.S. resolution to chastise Joe Wilson for doing what the American people expect members of Congress to do; Cry B.S. when Congress or the President, SCOTUS etc., is lying or otherwise not doing their Constitutional duties...

mmm... bet that $ would have been better utilized towards some U.S. Born Citizen that genuinely needs help...

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I agree. However, there is a time and a place for it, and the president's speech on national TV was neither the time nor the place. Would you encourage your kids to do something like that to their teacher while the teacher is in the middle of teaching? I would hope not. The same goes for the President, whether you love him or hate him.
    If my kids were in a school that had a teacher that believes as Obama and did the things to subvert the Constitution and ruin our country I would pull them out of the school. Then again we home schooled our kids to keep them from being under that type of liberal, Marxist influences. I may respect the office but I do not have to respect the man any more than I would Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Joe Wilson apologized and it was accepted. Done and Done. That said, I congratulate the man for having the umm... backbone to speak his mind and speak the truth. Last time I checked, this is still America and we supposedly still have freedom of speech; thus forums such as this one.

If Joe Wilson were running for President, I would be first in line to vote for him!

my .02 worth
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast