2,000,000 plus attend tea party march in DC - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2,000,000 plus attend tea party march in DC

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    The operative word is C.O.P., clean, oil, polish. "nuff said.
    Exactly.

Great pictures Bohemian.

As far as the OP, I do think that the 2,000,000 figure in the title is a little overstated. It was still an impressive number of folks though.

There weren't 2M at the inaguration......this crowd would be dwarfed by 2M people.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Actually, at first I thought the 2 million figure was perhaps high too...

Not after watching Glenn Beck last night and he showed side-by video comparisons between the 1.8 million at the inauguration of the usurper and this weekends T.E.A. party.

I am now thinking 2 million is a conservative estimate...

Well done America!

Take Our Country Back!

what a waist of time for these poor people. I wish i had the names and address of all people that attended. In 5 years from now when all of them are signed up on the public option or medicare or medicad i would like to write them a letter thanking them for being such hypocrites!

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    what a waist of time for these poor people. I wish i had the names and address of all people that attended. In 5 years from now when all of them are signed up on the public option or medicare or medicad i would like to write them a letter thanking them for being such hypocrites!

I used to ignore toilet but I kind of like reading his nonsense. It helps me understand how the fascist Obamanation got elected. Stupidity is alive and well in America.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

10. But I read in the NY Times it was about 10,000 people??? The Times wouldn't lie, would it???
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

name calling thats real mature hk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast