2,000,000 plus attend tea party march in DC - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2,000,000 plus attend tea party march in DC

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    name calling thats real mature hk
    At least I was mature enough to not vote for the fascist.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation Ode to the bowl

Dear Toilet
    You are the heart and soul of the American household. It is hard to believe the crap that you have been full of past present and future. I wish I could see the world with your eyes...man what a rush!

When I vomit I think of you...you can take so much

You're full of poo and pee and a bunch of other things I can't discuss!

When you finish with your point of view...Please don't forget to flush!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Come on guys. Resorting to name calling brings you down to the liberals level. You can make your point without it.

Why is it that festus hk and some of you other guys can't just have a legitimate argument and act more than 5 years old. Liveblue thanks but their petty name calling really don't bother me. I forgive them and i can disagree with somebody and still be civil and i'm only 26. Wonder how old they are?

Why is it that festus hk and some of you other guys can't just have a legitimate argument and act more than 5 years old. Liveblue thanks but their petty name calling really don't bother me. I forgive them and i can disagree with somebody and still be civil and i'm only 26. Wonder how old they are?

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The following was copied from Operation: Can You Hear Us Now? | Facebook

Websites:
    Operation: Can You Hear Us Now?
    http://[email protected].

We've packed town hall meetings, local tea party events and even Washington D.C. But you wouldn't know it if you were home reading and watching "mainstream media". They obviously need our help.

Join Operation: Can You Hear Us Now? and help make sure the media hears our voices.

Mission:Click on the NOTES box for info on adding events.
    Click on the DISCUSSION box to coordinate and discussProducts:Step 1: Contact all your freedom-loving, American-loving, free-speech loving friends and invite them to get together and plan. Invite them to this page and encourage them to GET THE WORD OUT.

Step 2: Identify local left-wing media outlets (most likely TV, since no one reads newspapers anymore).

Step 3: Plan a tea-party rally for October 17th, 2009. If you have enough folks, visit multiple sites concurrently, otherwise pick your least favorite, liberally biased outlet as ground zero.

Step 4: Use your 1st Amendment Right to Free Speech right outside their offices or broadcast locations. Make sure you are on public property, not private property. Bring your signs, banners, flags, and voices to the event. Protest big government, small minds in Congress, and liberal media atrocities in reporting (or non-reporting). (Watch for the Free Speech media to attempt to have you forcibly removed by law enforcement - so stay on public property!)

Step 5: Be peaceful, respectful, but let them HEAR you and SEE you. Remember, they are hard of hearing and their eyesight isn't what it used to be the last 8 years prior.

Step 6: Complete your tea party with a cup o' tea before leaving the premises. Go home (remember to leave no litter behind - we're not liberals).

Step 7: Turn on the TV and see if they saw you. If not, smile and remember that November 2010 is just several more Tea parties away!
    “Self defense is a primary law of nature, which no subsequent law of society can abolish; the immediate gift of the Creator, obliges everyone … to resist the first approaches of tyranny.” -- Elbridge Gerry

what a waist of time for these poor people. I wish i had the names and address of all people that attended. In 5 years from now when all of them are signed up on the public option or medicare or medicad i would like to write them a letter thanking them for being such hypocrites!
    So what are you DOING or have DONE to try to make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    So what are you DOING or have DONE to try to make a difference?

Well he did vote for the Obamanation so I guess he did do something to make a difference albeit a difference for the worse.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast