obtaining an unregistered firearm of any kind.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: obtaining an unregistered firearm of any kind....

None of my guns are "registered". Of my 6 guns, 3 were bought in a store and are attached to paperwork somewhere. 3 are not. They were bought from friends.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Just move on up one state!

Oregon residents have the freedom of undocumented private sales as long as there's no reason to believe the other party cannot legally own a firearm. So unless you think he's a felon, you're good to go...

Oregon has NO firearm registration. CC is shall-issue. OC is legal and preempted for those with a CHL.
    "Life is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all of its students..."

HI All!

thanks for the responses. Moving does seem like the best option and one day it will happen but for now im stuck here. for the record I chose to follow the law, while I do appreciate opinions and alternative methods of obtaining an unregistered firearm, doing it illegally is not for me.

It is a comfort to know that in some states it is still possible to own unregistered. For now all I can do is stay positive, continue to write to my state and local government, stay involved and encourage others to get involved as well. Reducing the size of government and its restrictions is not going to happen on it's own.

P.S. LOL this form makes me feel like im the last sane Californian

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by 1ofmany30 View Post
    HI All!

thanks for the responses. Moving does seem like the best option and one day it will happen but for now im stuck here. for the record I chose to follow the law, while I do appreciate opinions and alternative methods of obtaining an unregistered firearm, doing it illegally is not for me.

It is a comfort to know that in some states it is still possible to own unregistered. For now all I can do is stay positive, continue to write to my state and local government, stay involved and encourage others to get involved as well. Reducing the size of government and its restrictions is not going to happen on it's own.

P.S. LOL this form makes me feel like im the last sane Californian Thanks again!
    I resent that remark. I too am still a Kalifornian. However I have managed to get a place in Idaho so I can get into a sane state at least once in a while.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12