oBAMA TO APPEAR ON 5 TV TALK SHOWS ON SUNDAY
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oBAMA TO APPEAR ON 5 TV TALK SHOWS ON SUNDAY

Exclamation oBAMA TO APPEAR ON 5 TV TALK SHOWS ON SUNDAY

Obama Plans Back-to-Back TV Interviews Sunday
    By Adam Nagourney
    Update | 5:46 p.m.
    Obama Plans Back-to-Back TV Interviews Sunday - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com
    Itís going to be awfully hard to avoid President Obama on television this Sunday.

The president is going to appear on five Sunday talk shows Ė five Ė to press his case for health care, White House officials disclosed. That is a presidential record.

Mr. Obama is going to appear on This Week with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. And Meet the Press on NBC. And Face the Nation on CBS. In between, he is going to sit down for interviews on CNN and Univision. (Fox News didnít make the cut).

Newsmakers in the past have managed to pull of the unlikely feat of hitting the big three Sunday interview shows on CBS, NBC and ABC. But this is a presidential first.

If thereís one thing this White House doesnít seem worried about, it is that Americans will get tired of seeing President Obama. His talk-show marathon will come after the speech on Wall Street today and a rally in Maryland later this week.

The appearances will come at the end of a week in which the Senate Finance Committee will presumably have proposed its long-awaited version of a health care bill; the White Houseís consideration of this idea suggests just how pivotal time this is in the health care negotiations.

Itís also a reminder of just how much Mr. Obama is out there. As of his seven-month in office mark in August, he had done 114 interviews, compared to 37 by former President George W. Bush and 41 by former president Bill Clinton at a similar point in their administrations, according to Martha Joynt Kumar, a political science professor at Towson University in Maryland.

WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS???? YOU THE TAXPAYER THAT'S WHO!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

He does love to hear himself talk and be in front of his freinds in TV Land. I have plenty to do without ever turning him on. Luckily I am at Church during most of these shows

the churches should tune into these shows. Might be good for them.

With so many speaking engagements when does he find time to actually do his job......

Oh wait nevermind.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Why would any church want to tune in to listen to the Anti-Christ?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    With so many speaking engagements when does he find time to actually do his job...
    He doesn't NEED to do his job. What do you think all those Czars we're paying for are for?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32į & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Why would any church want to tune in to listen to the Anti-Christ?
    Church of Satan perhaps.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Churches have nothing to learn from this fast-falling failure; they have been selling lies and snake oil for centuries--your little god will be gone in a few short years and the churches will still be in business...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Brings me even more joy by having had all television reception removed from my house a while back!

I'll be watching baseball on sunday.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast