Senate Votes To Allow Guns In AMTRAK Baggage

Thread: Senate Votes To Allow Guns In AMTRAK Baggage

Senate Votes To Allow Guns In AMTRAK Baggage

While not perfect it's a step in the right direction. Maybe it will get better.

Senate Votes to Allow Guns on Amtrak - CBS News

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    While not perfect it's a step in the right direction. Maybe it will get better.

Senate Votes to Allow Guns on Amtrak - CBS News
    The most surprising thing I learned--you're allowed to check a gun on an airplane? Didn't know that.

Not sure I'd want to anyway, because it might get "lost."

This is probably the best strategy in Congress. We lost our rights a bit at a time with numerous laws; we should take a small step restoring our rights whenever possible.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta8045 View Post
    The most surprising thing I learned--you're allowed to check a gun on an airplane? Didn't know that.

Not sure I'd want to anyway, because it might get "lost."
    If you live in a place like PRHI and your only way off of the rock is on an airplane, you'll check in your guns or be forced to do without them while on the road.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor