Firearms, ammo STILL see explosive sales growth... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Firearms, ammo STILL see explosive sales growth...

I have noticed more ammo at the Wal Marts here. Still not as easy to find or as cheap as it was a year ago but getting better. Soon as I get a couple hundred thousand more rounds I will take a break and let some of the rest of you guys get some.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Six weeks isn't bad. It took me over 7 months to find any .45acp, and I haven't seen any since. I only have a little less than 3000 rounds, so I wouldn't really call that stockpiling. I still don't feel comfortable going out and shooting any yet though.

We will have a shortage on thins for a long time to come. Ammo prices have doubled since last year. I used to be able to buy 100 rounds of Winchester white box .45acp for $28. Now 50 rounds is going for $39. Insane!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Check out the article I posted under General Firearms Discussion on this issue today.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thank your fellow citizens whom failed to vote or voted for Obama & Company...

We can knee-cap Obama next year if we take control of Congress...

Fire Congress 2010!

Every stinking Democrat has to go and the 8 RINO's that have been lock step with them all year...

A few minutes in the Archives of this forum and you will easily find that every stinking Democrat has sold out the Constitution and Second Amendment multiple times this year as have the 8 RINO's one of which Obama brags about being his go to Republican Adviser: Senator "**** Lugar" (R-IN)

Dump Reid - Change we REALLY can believe in!

Fire Nancy Pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    We will have a shortage on thins for a long time to come. Ammo prices have doubled since last year. I used to be able to buy 100 rounds of Winchester white box .45acp for $28. Now 50 rounds is going for $39. Insane!
    I've gotten to the point of buying Bear and Wolf for my 9mm and 45 acp.

Went to the Gun Show in Florence, SC this weekend; talk about profiteering.
    And no small pistol primers to boot!

For the people who have chosen 40 S&W as the regular shooter or CCW, there have been over 40 boxes at my surrounding Walmarts (Goose Creek, Moncks Corners, Summerville) for the past several weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    I've gotten to the point of buying Bear and Wolf for my 9mm and 45 acp.

Went to the Gun Show in Florence, SC this weekend; talk about profiteering.
    And no small pistol primers to boot!

For the people who have chosen 40 S&W as the regular shooter or CCW, there have been over 40 boxes at my surrounding Walmarts (Goose Creek, Moncks Corners, Summerville) for the past several weeks.
    I don't know about your experience with that stuff; but in mine that wolf & bear stuff stinks and is a pain in the butt to clean, your weapons after; and most of what I found was steel-cased, berdan primed, thus not practically re-loadable; not withstanding that it is foreign made; and even if I have to pay more for it; I try to buy American whenever possible, regardless of what the product is...

Try these guys for your reloading and related supplies...
    http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/

best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I don't know about your experience with that stuff; but in mine that wolf & bear stuff stinks and is a pain in the butt to clean, your weapons after; and most of what I found was steel-cased, berdan primed, thus not practically re-loadable; not withstanding that it is foreign made; and even if I have to pay more for it; I try to buy American whenever possible, regardless of what the product is...

Try these guys for your reloading and related supplies...
    Powder Valley, Inc.

best regards.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that Bear and Wolf stinks, it's embrassing when I walk into the gun range and can tell someone has been shooting Russian ammo,
    especially pistols. Yes they are a pain to clean, notably the soot, hence breaking down and buying.
    I shoot about about 100 rounds a week.

Been trying Powder Valley as well as a few others - they have been out and can't keep in stock.

If you know of anyone else, let me know: tried Midsouth, Midway, Wideners, Pat's Reloading.

Thanks!

Relief In Site For Guns & Ammo Shortage - November 2012

Relief In Site For Guns & Ammo Shortage - November 2012 (2010 if we can take Congress back next year (Or Impeach Obama & Company...))

UnionLeader.com - New Hampshire news, business and sports - What's triggering a shortage of guns? - Thursday, Oct. 1, 2009

lets ask our gun dealers whats best for business. 4 more years of obama or facebook queen sarah.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast