Firearms, ammo STILL see explosive sales growth...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Firearms, ammo STILL see explosive sales growth...

Firearms, ammo STILL see explosive sales growth...

Firearms, ammo see explosive sales growth - MarketWatch

Guns & Ammo and Gold & Silver...

Recession/Depression/Obama Proof...

Gee, there's a surprise. I predict that sales of firearms and ammo will continue to rise until either Obama or the Democratic Congress proposes its next assault weapons ban, or whatever form its first major gun control legislation takes.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Gee, there's a surprise. I predict that sales of firearms and ammo will continue to rise until either Obama or the Democratic Congress proposes its next assault weapons ban, or whatever form its first major gun control legislation takes.
    I hope not - it might be 6 more years. I've come close to retiring my 380 Makarov twice due to ammo shortage. But after I run a couple magazines through it, reminds me why it is my CCW for almost 18 years - very accurate and low recoil. Now if I can find some small pistol primers and HP 380 bullets, might make it over the 2 year hump - but 6 years ????

as it should be... no surprise there. I am glad to see so many real americans that totally see what is going on here.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

i personally dont see why so many people are hoarding all the ammo and driving up prices for the rest of us. stop buying ammo u arnt using and let the people that use it get it.

Quote Originally Posted by doming83 View Post
    i personally dont see why so many people are hoarding all the ammo and driving up prices for the rest of us. stop buying ammo u arnt using and let the people that use it get it.
    Didn't you know? It's for when the zombies attack

On a serious note I tend to agree. I've met a few that have 8000+ rounds of the same caliber, yet they keep getting more without using what they already have.

8. Yea I've felt that pinch in my area. Seeing the same people every weekend getting cases when their guns are probably on a rack somewhere. Those are the talkers, we need the rounds.

I've actually been told by a wal mart worker that they see the same couple of guys waiting every morning for ammo shipments.. and those guys work at a gun store not far away. and at that gun store they have ammo, but the price is about twice what it is at wal mart. the worker said she wishes she could deny them the sale because she knows what they are up to but she can't do anything about it.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

200 rounds per month per firearm minimum to remain proficient with any firearm you wish to be competent with...

Lets see 200 X 12 = 2,400 X 7 years worse case = 16,800 rounds just to get you through the Usurper & Company with ONE FIREARM...

I personally don't think its so much people buying ammo they are not going to use; its people buying guns & ammo they do not think they will be able to buy again... anytime soon with any predictability...

If not because it will disqualify them for FREE ObamaCare, then because the Usurper & Company do not want to leave anybody with the ability to Declare & Enforce a New Declaration of Independence, from the Tyranny they are ramming down our throats at breakneck speed...

On top of the fact that record numbers of people that have never owned a firearm before are buying for the first time...

All justifiably motivated by Gun Ban Obama & Company...

I'm new here but no to the shortage problem. Affordable target ammo, 9mm, 38, .380. 357. 45, and .40 is simply not available is SW Florida. I hit three Walmarts every day and haven't found anything in six weeks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast