School kids taught to praise Obama
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: School kids taught to praise Obama

Exclamation School kids taught to praise Obama

YouTube - School kids taught to praise Obama

This was a lead headline on Drudgereport.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...THIS GUY NEEDS A REALITY CHECK
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

How long before they pray to him.?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

This just blows my mind. I mean really - even the most liberal-minded people on the planet - WHY is this even considered acceptable? What other US Pres. has ever been elevated above and beyond the nation or the flag or American patriotism?

That YouTube video comparison of Hitler Youth singing the praises of ol' Adolph, and American kids singing the praises of bHo... looks exactly the same to me. That's just disgusting and scary that parents would pollute their children with 'man-worship'. Especially that lying, Kenyan dork.

Good thing my faith is in God, because I'm not so sure the majority of Americans will ever "wake up" to correct this tragedy that is bHo. Far too many STILL don't see the tragedy standing before them.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Holy sh#t! Absolutely unbelievable! I know I'm preaching to the choir on this forum, but can ANYONE not be stunned by this?

6. Heil Obama!!!
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Exclamation here are the lyrics for any who want to sing along!

Lyrics: Songs About President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com
    Song 1:
    Mm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
    To make this country strong again
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
    Equal work means equal pay
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
    To make sure everyone gets a chance
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
    All are equal in his sight
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
    Mmm, mmm, mm
    Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:
    Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
    For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
    The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
    To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
    And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
    So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
    Hip, hip hooray!
    Hip, hip hooray!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I would have to pull my kids from that school

Add this to the list of reasons I intend to homeschool.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Add this to the list of reasons I intend to homeschool.
    That would be one of the best moves you ever make.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I sometimes think we are headed for another civil war in this country. The country is becoming completely balkanized and the rift between the opposing worldviews of liberals and real Americans seems to me to be too great to ever be reconciled. I mean, I have NOTHING in common with the liberals I know; their vision for the country they want is so far from mine, I don't see any middle ground at all. I'm to the point (I know this sounds immature) that I don't even want liberal Democrats for friends; I think they are out to destroy the Constitution and the Country.

I asked my father-in-law recently (he's 86, WWII vet, very agile mind and politically astute) if he's ever seen the country so divided. I thought he might say something like: "Oh yeah, it's just politics as usual". His reply, however, was: "No, never". That gave me pause. He also said the way the things are going, we all should be armed. That gave me pause, too.

Oh, hell, gotta run; here comes Homeland Security. They must have seen this post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast