DRUDGE HEADLINE US MILITARY snatches PROTESTER - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65

Thread: DRUDGE HEADLINE US MILITARY snatches PROTESTER

  1. #31
    Sounds like we have a second toilet that thinks he knows more than anyone else. A real legend in his own mind. A non religious socialist.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2.   
  3. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Next thing we know you'll be claiming your right to shout fire in a crowded theater by virtue of your right to free speech.

    HK4U and Bohemian: Maybe someday you'll manage to pull your head out long enough to connect the dots. Maybe not. Whatever blows your skirt up.

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Next thing we know you'll be claiming your right to shout fire in a crowded theater by virtue of your right to free speech.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation Cocked and locked????

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Did Pittsburgh Police violate the protesters Constitutional Right to Assemble?
    Here is, in part, the Constitution of Pennsylvania. Judge for yourself if the Police Chief had the authority to declare this an UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY.

    CONSTITUTION OF THE
    COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA

    Article 1
    DECLARATION OF RIGHTS

    Political Powers

    Section 2.
    All power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority and instituted for their peace, safety and happiness. For the advancement of these ends they have at all times an inalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may think proper.

    Right of Petition

    Section 20.
    The citizens have a right in a peaceable manner to assemble together for their common good, and to apply to those invested with the powers of government for redress of grievances or other proper purposes by petition, address or remonstrance.

    No Discrimination by Commonwealth and Its Political Subdivisions

    Section 26.
    Neither the Commonwealth nor any political subdivision thereof shall deny to any person the enjoyment of any civil right, nor discriminate against any person in the exercise of any civil right
    Dude...Bohemian is actually making a good arguement...You shoud try reading before yo get caught up in the poo flinging...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Dude...Bohemian is actually making a good arguement...You shoud try reading before yo get caught up in the poo flinging...
    Bohenmian is the one flinging the poo. That stuff he copied and pasted has absolutely nothing to do with the matter at hand. He is trying to suggest based on some contitutional generalities, that using the Natl' Guard to assist police covering a large demonstration in an internationally controversial venue is unconstitutional. That is absolutely absurd. Call the Govenor's office if you don't believe me for cying out loud.

    Good grief people, get over yourselves.

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation I agree about the govenors having responsibility over the Natl Guard

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Bohenmian is the one flinging the poo. That stuff he copied and pasted has absolutely nothing to do with the matter at hand. He is trying to suggest based on some contitutional generalities, that using the Natl' Guard to assist police covering a large demonstration in an internationally controversial venue is unconstitutional. That is absolutely absurd. Call the Govenor's office if you don't believe me for cying out loud.

    Good grief people, get over yourselves.
    Govenors have sole responsibility over the Natl Guard...AND...all actions they take in the performance of their duties when activated by the govenor during times of need.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  8. #37
    I for one am glad we have Cocked _and_Locked here. I do not know how all the rest of us managed to muddle through life without the benefit of his great insights and vast knowledge of the Constitution. Now that we have the "knower of all good things to know" we will be able to sleep better.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Just so we're clear, in case I see you go spinning any more exremist misinformation, here's my policy on that from another similar thread:

    I came here recently to read and share information talking about guns, CC and potentially related legal and constitutional subjects. But when I see blatantly extremist politically charged misleading and even patently false information presented I am going to speak out against it. If the moderators think my posting is inappropriate or against site policy in any way I am sure they will tell me about it. If anyone is unhappy about the outcome, then I will gladly leave.

    Peace.

  10. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Just so we're clear, in case I see you go spinning any more exremist misinformation, here's my policy on that from another similar thread:
    I came here recently to read and share information talking about guns, CC and potentially related legal and constitutional subjects. But when I see blatantly extremist politically charged misleading and even patently false information presented I am going to speak out against it. If the moderators think my posting is inappropriate or against site policy in any way I am sure they will tell me about it. If anyone is unhappy about the outcome, then I will gladly leave.

    Peace.


    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion." - Lord Acton

  11. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    I'd be more inclined to listen to you Bohemian if you had any of your own words to share. Trite quotations have an unappealing way of applying to any argument or persuasion you care to bend them towards.

    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.

    -- Carlos Castenada

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast