DRUDGE HEADLINE US MILITARY snatches PROTESTER
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DRUDGE HEADLINE US MILITARY snatches PROTESTER

Exclamation DRUDGE HEADLINE US MILITARY snatches PROTESTER

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

What ever happened to posse comotatus? Well at least it was not a UN solder. Or was it?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

What...?

What the ... ? Clearly, the MP symbol is visable in the arm bands. But Who was the guy they kidnapped? Somebody AWOL? Just Protesting? Lots of questions...
    Semper Fi

It is at the protests going on in Pittsburg right now. They have been rolling out the jackboot thugs in riot gear, tear gas grenade launchers, national guard soldiers everywhere, checkpoints in the streets, sound weapon equipped APC's, the whole bit. This is America's future. Our first amendment right is null and void.

Here's what happens to the guy's friend immediately after the kidnapping.

YouTube - Arrest at G20 Demonstrations Pittsburgh September 24 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

It looked to me like the Guard guys were transporting an individual that had been detained somewhere in the vicinity by the civil police for whatever reason. They (National Guard) are often used in contigencies like that under authority of the state govenor. Jumping to the conclusion that they were somehow violating posse comitatus from what little could be seen in that video is quite disingenuous. In any case, I heard it was an illegal demonstration, i.e. one that did not have a permit issued by the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Here's what happens to the guy's friend immediately after the kidnapping.
    Kidnapping? Riiiiiight.

All I saw in the second video was a snot nosed kid get jacked up like he was begging for and transported the old fashioned way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    It looked to me like the Guard guys were transporting an individual that had been detained somewhere in the vicinity by the civil police for whatever reason. They (National Guard) are often used in contigencies like that under authority of the state govenor. Jumping to the conclusion that they were somehow violating posse comitatus from what little could be seen in that video is quite disingenuous. In any case, I heard it was an illegal demonstration, i.e. one that did not have a permit issued by the city.

Good post...

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Jack booted thugs? Looks to me like the little f*ck was resisting.
    Bunch of damn hippies. I saw quite a few of these videos...self produced evidence of what little rat bastards these people are. Rolling dumpsters down the road at the cops, throwing rocks....being dicks. Then they wonder why they get arrested.

Try protesting like the 9-12'ers and the tea party people. Polite, respectful and yet getting your message across.

If this guy really broke the law than I have no problem with him being arrested. I do have a problem with the military arresting a civilian. I have a big problem with the military being used against citizens on American soil. This is still America is it not. We do have a constitution do we not? If the military can be used against the left wing protesters then they can be used against us "Right wing terrorists".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I too am concerned about government abuse of power. More now than ever.

These particular anarchists, however, are full-time professional protesters who travel the world agitating for the destruction of Western economies. They show up at the G meeting (and others) every year and deliberately cause as much trouble as they can. They are expert in staging confrontations such that the news footage always looks as if the authorities are brutalizing the poor concerned citizens exercising their rights. They do whatever it takes to get arrested, and then they scream in agony for the cameras.

These are anti-American cowards and degenerates who think that their professed allegiance with the world's downtrodden gives them license to smash windows, burn cars, and throw rocks at police. They bite and scratch and spit when arrested. The G-20 meeting should be held in China.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast