Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder

Arrow Absolutely spot-on.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Most anti gunners are really pro gun. Pro gun for themselves but anti for the sheeple.
    When I was a police officer, that was the majority opinion. Most of my fellow officers believed that only we (LEO) had the proper training, mindset, and wisdom to carry and use handguns responsibly. It was pretty sad.

Give me an average CCW'er with a week out at Front Sight or, even better, Arizona Small Arms Training Team (got to stand by our homies, right, AZSATT? ) and I truly believe that you will have a more proficient and more prepared individual than about 95% of LEO in this country.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

wow.. now that is pathetic! now why in the world are politicians hated so much?? oh wait.. maybe because 99% of them are hypocritss?
    "to all the sheeple of america.. do as I say not as I do"
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    A month ago;

Aug 24, 2009

74-year-old N.C. state senator shoots, wounds intruder at his home | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Long time Anti-Gun Advocate State Senator R.C. Soles, 74, shot one of two intruders at his home just outsideTabor City, N.C. about 5 p.m. Sunday, the prosecutor for the politician's home county said.

The victim, Kyle Blackburn, was taken to a South Carolina hospital, but the injuries were not reported to be life-threatening, according to Rex Gore, district attorney for Columbus, Bladen and Brunswick counties.

The State Bureau of Investigation and Columbus County Sheriff's Department are investigating the shooting, Gore said. Soles, who was not arrested, declined to discuss the incident Sunday evening.

"I am not in a position to talk to you," Soles said by telephone. "I'm right in the middle of an investigation."

Soles, a top-ranking Democrat and the longest-serving member of the legislature, already was the subject of an SBI investigation over sexual misconduct allegations with former male clients. (FHW - Now, that sounds more like a liberal to me).

The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for the general public, didn't hesitate to defend himself with his own gun when he believed he was in immediate danger and he was the victim.

In typical hypocritical liberal fashion, the "Do As I Say And Not As I Do" Anti-Gun Activist Lawmaker picked up his gun and took action in what apparently was a self-defense shooting. Why hypocritical you may ask? It is because his long legislative record shows that the actions that he took to protect his family, his own response to a dangerous life threatening situation, are actions that he feels ordinary citizens should not have if they were faced with an identical situation.

It has prompted some to ask if the Senator believes his life and personal safety is more valuable than yours or mine. But, this is to be expected from those who believe they can run our lives, raise our kids, and protect our families better than we can.
    As everyone knows it is not just politicians who are hypocrites. Think about the nut-job Hollywood crowds who are against gun control, but certainly not against hiring armed security when they have to make public appearances. I just can't figure out how these clowns developed the grandiose delusion that fame and money make their lives more valuable than the lives of everyday Americans.

Just like Rosie O'Donnell and Diane Feinstien to name a couple more anti-gun pukes that want to ban all guns... except the ones they need to protect themselves.

Idiots.

Now if I could just get some armed scumbags to break into Chuck Schumer's place in NY...
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

At 56 years old, I am so pessimistic and angry at the "ruling class" I can hardly spit. I would like nothing better than getting rid of ALL of them...but it ain't gonna happen (there's the pessimism). I've read that the incumbency rate is something in the high 90%; once you're elected it's pretty easy to stay there.

Hypocritical, lying POS (and there's the anger)...no gun for you for you, but I, as the ruling class, deserve one.

Years ago (1980s), I believe in D.C. of all places, another hypocrite did the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    When I was a police officer, that was the majority opinion. Most of my fellow officers believed that only we (LEO) had the proper training, mindset, and wisdom to carry and use handguns responsibly. It was pretty sad.

Give me an average CCW'er with a week out at Front Sight or, even better, Arizona Small Arms Training Team (got to stand by our homies, right, AZSATT? ) and I truly believe that you will have a more proficient and more prepared individual than about 95% of LEO in this country.
    Thanks for the plug Boomboy!

I WISH I had a week-long class and the ammo to max out that week! That would be a whole lot of fun to be sure.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Soles is pathetic!!!

Angry Come ON, Azsatt!

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    Thanks for the plug Boomboy!

I WISH I had a week-long class and the ammo to max out that week! That would be a whole lot of fun to be sure.
    It simply sounds like a scheduling issue to me!

Maybe we could shoot designs into the targets in order to qualify for a National Endowment for the Arts grant.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

It simply sounds like a scheduling issue to me!

Maybe we could shoot designs into the targets in order to qualify for a National Endowment for the Arts grant.
    It would be a great week for sure... "Hell Yea Honey I'm gonna need 2500 rounds".. "Maybe more"... "Gotta make one of those smiley face targets like Mel Gibson"...

You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I heard the same thing from one of my LEOs. He bought some ammo from me since he didn't want to pay 50 cents a round at the gun shops and told me he couldn't afford to practice. He only shoots during qualifications and that was pretty much it, that's sad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast