Here Come The Brown Shirts... Obama's SS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here Come The Brown Shirts... Obama's SS

Here Come The Brown Shirts... Obama's SS

Still, have to admit such a poll on such a public forum was unwise - unless you WANT to draw that kind of heat and attention.

Regardless of who the bafoon in the office may be, the SS will come down hard on such bantering against the regime's head.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    Still, have to admit such a poll on such a public forum was unwise - unless you WANT to draw that kind of heat and attention.

Regardless of who the bafoon in the office may be, the SS will come down hard on such bantering against the regime's head.
    +1. I have to agree. You got to know that is going to land you in trouble. As much as I do not like Obama that is not a smart thing to do and will just give them more fuel to label those that disagree with him "right wing terrorists".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

agree.. that wasn't too smart.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    +1. I have to agree. You got to know that is going to land you in trouble. As much as I do not like Obama that is not a smart thing to do and will just give them more fuel to label those that disagree with him "right wing terrorists".
    +1 Agree as well.

Still that pesky thing called the First Amendment...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Either the Constitution matters or it doesn't...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Still that pesky thing called the First Amendment...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Either the Constitution matters or it doesn't...
    On paper, of course it matters. But how many times have we seen things the US Government did that were not fair, not ethical, and that showed us they don't always play by their own rules? Heck, if they did, the Usurper would probably not have been elected in the first place.

TFO

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    agree.. that wasn't too smart.
    I'll go one better: Absolutely stupid.

Bohemian, when are you going to connect the dots? Free speech does not, nor has it ever meant the right to say anything you want. That Facebook nonsense is akin to shouting fire in a crowded theater. It either directly espouses killing the POUTUS (treason), or at best, incites public violence.

Maybe you should try it yourself, if you are so all for it. Go ahead and post a similar poll right here and see how far your constitutional rights take you. You fanatical zealots always want to have your cake and eat it too. Get real. When the Constitution supports what you want it's all good. When you don't get your way you try to point to a violaiton of your rights.

Maybe you should consider being a responsible citizen and a rational person who understands the world we live in is not all perfectly clear cut black and white. The again, you probably cannot draw the distinction between a 200 year old Constitution and a 2000 yead old Bible, either.

Put it in perspective, dude.

"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

WTFU Sheeple Rights You Do Not Use, You Lose...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    WTFU Sheeple Rights You Do Not Use, You Lose...
    Use them in a socially responsible, lawful, positive manner. Great.

Use them to further perverted, anti-social hate mongering. Stupid.

Figure it out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast