Facebook Poll
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Poll

1. Exclamation Facebook Poll

It is an outrage that anyone would post such a thing or even diuscuss it.

Conservatives, especially those of us who support the Second Amendment, need to be as squeaky-clean and as law-abiding as possible. We need to conduct ourselves with the highest of ethical and moral standards. Our conduct as law-abiding citizens, and as keepers and bearers of arms, needs to be blameless, above reproach in every possible way.

How else can we attain, and maintain, any sense of legitimacy for our cause of a return to basic principles of publicly accountable, constitutional government?

I don't like Obama or many of the others in the current administration, but a civil disagreement on policy is as far as it should ever go for any of us. I respect the office of President, whether I care for the one who sits in that position or not. I have disliked other presidents before Obma, and that's okay. I will probably dislike other Presidents in the future.

There is no place or reason for people to even think about, much less discuss, such things as were recently on facebook.

Again, WE MUST LIVE OUR LIVES ABOVE REPROACH, OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAND, AND HOLD OURSELVES TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF CONDUCT.

We must never, NEVER give the liberals any legitimate reason to criticize us, and we must live our lives in such a way that ANYONE who would criticize us would immediately have their own integrity called into question.

TFO

Exclamation well said

Murdering in cold blood is never a good answer. I think that we have rules and laws for a reason and I would love to see politicians made to play "by the rules"...but not what has been proposed in the face book poll.
    Wait until all the lawsuits settle and maybe we will see juctice over the birther issue...then again maybe not.

If so much as one hair on Obama's head is harmed he will be a martyr and that is far worse than his presidency.

For the sake of all that is good and holy I pray that no one attempts what was suggested by the poll. I do not want to see this country in martyr mode.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

4. Talking

Couldn't agree with you more festus. Thanks. Apparently the trial about Obama's eligibility to be President is coming up in a few months. See below.

tfo

The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010, just 4 1/2 months from now!

I and many other concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing today in Federal Court

in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President

and Commander in Chief.. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to

demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the

American people.

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal
    today, instead setting a hearing date for Oct. 5, 2009 since Obama's attorneys had just filed the

motion on Friday. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed.

Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. I guess Obama

would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's

motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to

release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, WHO IS A FORMER U.S. MARINE, repeated several times that this is A VERY SERIOUS

CASE which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is

eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically

said OBAMA MUST PROVE HIS ELIGIBILITY to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the

truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge

that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times..

Obama's attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution!!! The truth about Barack Obama's eligibility will be

known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing coming soon. Congratulations to plaintiffs attorney

Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a great job and won some huge victories today. She was fearless!

Jeff Schwilk, Founder

Yep that is all they need to give them an excuse to declare martial law and send in the Gestapo.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    It is an outrage that anyone would post such a thing or even diuscuss it.

Conservatives, especially those of us who support the Second Amendment, need to be as squeaky-clean and as law-abiding as possible. We need to conduct ourselves with the highest of ethical and moral standards. Our conduct as law-abiding citizens, and as keepers and bearers of arms, needs to be blameless, above reproach in every possible way.

How else can we attain, and maintain, any sense of legitimacy for our cause of a return to basic principles of publicly accountable, constitutional government?

I don't like Obama or many of the others in the current administration, but a civil disagreement on policy is as far as it should ever go for any of us. I respect the office of President, whether I care for the one who sits in that position or not. I have disliked other presidents before Obma, and that's okay. I will probably dislike other Presidents in the future.

There is no place or reason for people to even think about, much less discuss, such things as were recently on facebook.

Again, WE MUST LIVE OUR LIVES ABOVE REPROACH, OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAND, AND HOLD OURSELVES TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF CONDUCT.

We must never, NEVER give the liberals any legitimate reason to criticize us, and we must live our lives in such a way that ANYONE who would criticize us would immediately have their own integrity called into question.

TFO
    Any particular reason why you would post a redundant thread after you responded to a previous thread of the same exact topic?

Also, where does anybody have anything to remotely indicate that a Conservative posted this on facebook?
    How do we know that this was not intentionally posted by somebody from the DailyKos, MoveOn, BarackObama lovers ad nauseam, in an attempt to vilify those on the right?

Not withstanding we still have a First Amendment... and your free to say I'd like to see the President (Usurper) dead, by whatever means until something actually happens, no crime has been committed...

Further, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

E.G.:
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...obamas-ss.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Any particular reason why you would post a redundant thread after you responded to a previous thread of the same exact topic?

Also, where does anybody have anything to remotely indicate that a Conservative posted this on facebook?
    How do we know that this was not intentionally posted by somebody from the DailyKos, MoveOn, BarackObama lovers ad nauseam, in an attempt to vilify those on the right?

Not withstanding we still have a First Amendment... and your free to say I'd like to see the President (Usurper) dead, by whatever means until something actually happens, no crime has been committed...

Further, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

E.G.:
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...obamas-ss.html

First, I wanted to make sure it got noticed and didn't fall through the cracks. So simmer down.

Second, no one is saying it was posted by a conservative. i was making a general statement.

Third, keep up that kind of language online and you are possibly going to draw attention to yourself that you may not like. Although we do have a First Amendment, I would urge you to not be so blind as to think our government always plays fairly.

TFO

First, I wanted to make sure it got noticed and didn't fall through the cracks. So simmer down.
    Got to Cry B.S. on that one... and since your not my mother, I will simmer down when I am dead...

Second, no one is saying it was posted by a conservative. i was making a general statement.
    Got to cry B.S. again, your entire post alluded to what we as conservatives and those on the right must do and not do, thus intentionally or unintentionally assigning (facebook) guilt to those of us whom respect the Constitution as it was written and intended by our founding fathers...

Third, keep up that kind of language online and you are possibly going to draw attention to yourself that you may not like. Although we do have a First Amendment, I would urge you to not be so blind as to think our government always plays fairly.
    I call it the way I see it...

IF Obama's S.S. or any other agency wants to haul in a multi-decade, highly decorated USMC Veteran for exercising First Amendment Rights and Quoting the 3rd President of the United States, author of the Declaration of Independance, Co-Author of Bill of Rights, etc., they can bring it on...

They will have a hard time keeping that one off the A.P.

I will gladly be the Poster Boy for the new Declaration of Independence and the next American Revolution that takes our Country back to the Constitution as it was written and intended, and removes the Usurper & Company from Tyranny...

I took a oath a long time ago to uphold the Constitution, as it was written and intended and I have and WILL defend it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    They will have a hard time keeping that one off the A.P.
    ....I have and WILL defend it...
    Based on this and other posts you've made here recently it sounds to me more like you're going on the "offense." It's probably just a matter of time before we do hear about it. The crackpots and whakos always reach a certain point and eventually snap. Hopefully you won't be exercising your rights during a mass shooting at a school or some other of their preferred places full of defenseless innocents.

10. Angry

[QUOTE=Cocked _and_Locked;92122]Based on this and other posts you've made here recently it sounds to me more like you're going on the "offense."

Exactly how I feel from reading his comments.

tfo

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Based on this and other posts you've made here recently it sounds to me more like you're going on the "offense." It's probably just a matter of time before we do hear about it. The crackpots and whakos always reach a certain point and eventually snap. Hopefully you won't be exercising your rights during a mass shooting at a school or some other of their preferred places full of defenseless innocents.
    based on this and other posts you've made here recently it sounds to me more like you're going on the "offense."

Exactly how I feel from reading his comments.

tfo
    "To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." - Amos Bronson Alcott

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast