NoBamaCare - Page 9
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: NoBamaCare

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    This is a public forum. Those with differing opinions should still be welcome. Through civil discussion, we might try to sway their ideology, but we shouldn't dismiss them outright either.
    Well, if they'd stay around awhile to "discuss" the issues, that might not be so bad. From what I've noticed, they seem to pop in, then gone, maybe back, some I've never seen more than once. Seems a mite tacky, from my perspective. They also tend to get my blood pressure up with some of their wacky ideas. That's my problem, I know, but it's also my right to be grouchy about it, which, unfortunately is not gonna make them feel too welcome. So I'll have to leave that to someone else. But I'll talk to anybody who can hold up their end of the conversation without insulting me and who is also able to present a lucid and cogent argument.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Beat The Liberals At Their Own Game...

"Jump behind enemy lines with me!"

"Hello" Everyone,

Check this out!! We need to "out maneuver the enemy!!

Barack Obama's "Organizing for America" has put out "the call" for people to Email their local papers and write a letter to the editor "In Favor Of" the Health Care Bill. They have created a VERY easy and fast way to write ALL your local papers with just a few key strokes.

PLEASE, take a minute to do this today and "jump behind enemy lines with me" to help 'KILL' the Obamanation Health Care Bill.

Here's what we need to do:

Go to : The Democratic Party | Show your representative that their constituents support reform ("Bookmark" this website!)

Remember, this is "The Democratic Party" website!!!

1. Put in your "Zip Code" and click on "Participate" in the green box next to where you entered your zip code. You will be re-directed to another page where you ENTER all your necessary address information.

2. Check ALL the boxes to those local, regional, and national newspapers that you would like to write a "Letter to the Editor" about this Health Care legislation.

3. CAREFUL: (THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART) DO NOT click "Next>>".

Instead, do the following. Click on "2. Compose Letter" just below where the caption says

"Show your representative that their constituents support reform"

It's located in the top-left section of the page below the "Menu" bar. This will allow you to compose your own letter to the editor against the Health Care bill.

4. Write your letter to the editor "AGAINST" the Obamanation Health Care Bill.

5. When you are finished composing your letter click "Next".

6. Preview your letter to the editor, and if you are satisfied with what you wrote, just click "Send Email". It's now on it's way to the editors!

And that's it!!

Please, again, DO THE RIGHT THING. WRITE TO THE LISTED NEWSPAPER EDITORS (AND OTHERS) AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH "WE DO NOT WANT THE OBAMA HEALTH CARE BILL TO SUCCEED."

Maintain a publicly listed phone number (land line), so the random callers like Rasmussen & Gallup Polls will get Conservatives on the line...
    You cannot join Rasmussen or Gallup or request they call you... I tried already...
    They only call randomly to open phone numbers...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Done.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    "Jump behind enemy lines with me!"

"Hello" Everyone,

Check this out!! We need to "out maneuver the enemy!!
    Done... That was cool... I think I will resend this out to the 4 corners of the country ....
    Semper Fi

That was fun!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

I'm in. It was especially delicious to know I was jamming one up the donkey!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I'm in. It was especially delicious to know I was jamming one up the donkey!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Nasty, nasty...And I'm about that big and grouchy-looking, too!

WTFU Sheeple Before Its Too Late...

Stop ObamaCare...

U.S. Senate: Senators Home

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

IF we do nothing, we can only say we did nothing.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast