Community Organizers Appear to Pray to President-Elect Obama

Thread: Community Organizers Appear to Pray to President-Elect Obama

Thumbs down Community Organizers Appear to Pray to President-Elect Obama

Hail Obama

Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com Newly Discovered: Community Organizers Appear to ‘Pray’ to President-Elect Obama

Newly Discovered: Community Organizers Appear to Pray to President-Elect Obama

You Tube
    Wednesday, September 30, 2009

If you thought the video of school children praising Obama was creepy, wait until you see this.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Jeesh!

How else do mere mortals address a deity

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

yes.. follow the false one.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Barrack Insane Obama That says it all right there.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    yes.. follow the false one. Straight over a cliff!
    Fixed it for ya

Holy shh........
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

9. EXODUS

Thou shalt have no other gods before Me!

Exclamation Yup you said it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    EXODUS

Thou shalt have no other gods before Me!
    + 1

Now consider this:

Jer 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

Ezek 22:26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they showed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
    Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
    Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
    Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
    Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
    Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity [lawlessness].
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Stupid is as stupid does!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan