We the people - can read

Thread: We the people - can read

We the people - can read

Help get congress to post all bills in their entirety online at least 72 hours before voting!

Needed: 218 Members of Congress to sign the discharge petition for H.Res. 554 2009

Let Freedom Ring | We the People Can Read

I live in the PRMA and I am not surprised to see that NONE of the reps have signed on. I will call my rep, Bill Delahunt, this morning just for the entertainment value I will get when I talk to his henchmen in his office!

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    I live in the PRMA and I am not surprised to see that NONE of the reps have signed on. I will call my rep, Bill Delahunt, this morning just for the entertainment value I will get when I talk to his henchmen in his office!
    WHOOOO HOOOO another PRMA member on here. Glad to see your here representing. There are more of us on here...where they at? I think this would be a good thing. That way the people know the truth and can VOICE their opinion
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    We the People can read.
    True, but I am not sure that the members of congress can.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    I just sent an email to Charlie Wilson in Ohio.

But I think he is on the Pelosi/Obama bandwagon.

The only reason he didn't vote for Cap and Trade was they already had enough votes.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    I just sent an email to Charlie Wilson in Ohio.

But I think he is on the Pelosi/Obama bandwagon.

The only reason he didn't vote for Cap and Trade was they already had enough votes.
    A lot of politicians do this and we need to hold them accountable. Just because they vote the way we want them to when they know that their vote won't matter is not an excuse.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan