The Difference Between Liberals and Conservatives - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Difference Between Liberals and Conservatives

It is not surprising that liberals call themselves "progressives" now.

3. All great posts on this topic!

tfo

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy View Post
    It is not surprising that liberals call themselves "progressives" now.

Yes, and they are progressively more and more liberal (if it were possible)!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Glenn Beck provided a real interesting treatise on the Progressive Movement in his book "Common Sense". According to Beck, the "progressive movement" has permeated BOTH major political parties over the last couple generations. Seems right to me given his argument that freedoms have been diminished and government continually grows larger, regardless of what political party is in power. Opened my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    +1. I agree and I am afraid God's patients my be running out. In the Old Testament book of Judges over and over again God would bless the Hebrew Nation and then they would over and over again return to their old ways. God would allow judgment to come by the hand of their enemies. They would cry out and God would here and save them. Before long they forgot God and all he had done and went back to their old ways. Again God would remove his protection and again they would be in deep trouble. I am afraid America has forgot the blessings of God and gone a "whoring" after false gods. If we think we can avoid judgment we are sorely mistaken.
    I totally agree!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12