Nation At War? Against whom?

Thread: Nation At War? Against whom?

Nation At War? Against whom?

This article is a snap-shot of most everything that's wrong with this current regime.

Jet-setting to and from Denmark to suck up to some olympic committee in order to secure the 2016 Olympics in his hometown in favor of his 'constituents' in ILL supercedes matters of defense - when we're a nation at war.

Unfortunately, bHo's welfare spending practices are very appealing to many who will 'benefit' from all these handouts that the over-taxed, over-burdened working class will have to support. (Redistribution of wealth.)

CNSNews.com - Obama Will Spend More on Welfare in the Next Year Than Bush Spent on Entire Iraq War, Study Reveals
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

I don't have a problem with helping out someone who is down on his luck. But when being down on your luck becomes a full time job, I do have a problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    I don't have a problem with helping out someone who is down on his luck. But when being down on your luck becomes a full time job, I do have a problem with that.
    +1. and I think most everyone at one time or another has needed some kind of help. but when looking for more and more ways to get helped becomes a way of life instead of looking for ways to help yourself... then it's time to move to france.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!