!!!!!!!!!Obama Rejected by IOC!!!!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56

Thread: !!!!!!!!!Obama Rejected by IOC!!!!!!!!!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    I don't let hatred warp my perception of reality and cloud my judgement. I feel sorry for people who feel compelled to focus any opportunity for hate association regardless of complex issues involved, making the Obama aspect of this relatively insignificant.

    But hey, go ahead an re-focus your hatred on me now if it makes you feel better. For the record, I did not vote for him and can't stand the though of him running our country myself. But I'm not letting it ruin my day. Or whatever you may think about that either.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I don't let hatred warp my perception of reality and cloud my judgement. I feel sorry for people who feel compelled to focus any opportunity for hate association regardless of complex issues involved, making the Obama aspect of this relatively insignificant.

    But hey, go ahead an re-focus your hatred on me now if it makes you feel better. For the record, I did not vote for him and can't stand the though of him running our country myself. But I'm not letting it ruin my day. Or whatever you may think about that either.
    I do not hate you. I do however not understand someone that when they have a different point of view than others finds it necessary to express that by resorting to calling them names.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Alright HK4U, you tell me what kind of person does this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    ...people who feel compelled to focus any opportunity for hate association regardless of complex issues involved, making the Obama aspect of this relatively insignificant.

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Alright HK4U, you tell me what kind of person does this:
    Do I hate Obama as a man. No. Do I hate what he is doing to this country? Yes. Do I hate having a fascist in the White House.? Yes. Do I hate having someone shred the Constitution? Yes. Do I think he is the most egotistical President we ever had? Yes. Do I feel that he is the worst President and perhaps most dangerous we have every had? Absolutely.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  6. #15
    I'll go ya one better HK4U. While I'm not sure I "hate" anybody, I INTENSELY dislike B. Hussein, even as man. Now, I've never met him, but I have certain traits and characteristics I look for in a "man". Things like integrity, honesty, straight-dealing...things I don't see in BHO. So, yeah, I don't like him as a man, either.

    C&L, ya gotta lay off the name-calling, dude. If you have so much contempt, it's probably best to hit the lotus position for a bit before you post.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    So y'all hate him enough to punish the rest of the country even more by celebrating the fact that we lost the Olympics while he's POTUS?

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    So y'all hate him enough to punish the rest of the country even more by celebrating the fact that we lost the Olympics while he's POTUS?
    You still do not get it do you. Not eveyone feels the games are a good thing for Chicago or the United States. Also you seemed to have trouble reading for I said that my hatred is not for him as a person but rather for eveything he stands for and all he is doing to our Republic. The same kind I would have felt for Hitler, Nero or the like. I don't hate the perosn I hate evil and the evil those of his type do so I do hope he fails at his mission to destroy our country.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #18
    I don't know that hate has much to do with it, C&L, at least on my part. As has been previously stated, I think the man is crooked and I'm not altogether sure his plan isn't to bring this country to it knees, economically, culturally, and militarily. So, anything that diminishes his aura and power is fine by me. As far as the economc benefit from the Olympics, it's a drop in the bucket compared to the debt and deficits that this administration is piling up and which is crippling this country.

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Not eveyone feels the games are a good thing for Chicago or the United States.
    Hold that thought. This will lead into another thread I'm engaging Azssat, WRT a new AZ law. I'll make my point to him there shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    it's a drop in the bucket compared to the debt and deficits that this administration is piling up and which is crippling this country.
    Tying more or less unrelated notions or things to support a point? It a specious argument. I am just amazed at the amount of this type reasoning and argument I have seen here. You folks should peruse this link and try to take a critical, objective look some of stuff you say write here. I can go down through that list and take my pick of perfect examples I've responded to here in the past week or so:

    A List Of Fallacious Arguments

  11. #20
    What's so specious about it? YOU brought up "economic benefit", so if BHO (and you) are worried about "economic benefit" to this country from the Olympics, this his spending policies are germane.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast