!!!!!!!!!Obama Rejected by IOC!!!!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: !!!!!!!!!Obama Rejected by IOC!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    What's so specious about it? YOU brought up "economic benefit", so if BHO (and you) are worried about "economic benefit" to this country from the Olympics, this his spending policies are germane.
    I think he juist likes to argue. If I said the world was round he would say it is flat.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Do you think it had anything to do with the footage of a bunch of (Chicago) punks with 2x4's bludgeoning to death a defenseless Honor Student? Just think, if he had been able to defend himself from these little gang bangers, it never would have made the news and Chi-Town may have actually gotten the games. Pure speculation of course!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I think he juist likes to argue. If I said the world was round he would say it is flat.
    Well, if I decided arguing that point would do somebody some good, I might try it.

I also think it is time South America got a shot at the games. I personally don't think having the games in Chicago or anywhere in the US is necessarily a good thing. We just had them in Salt Lake and in Los Angeles not too long ago. What, with security undertaking that would ensue and the fact the terrorists want to whack us again, I think the Olympics in the U.S. just makes it that much more of a target for the Al Qaida types. IMHO.

6. Finally!

Ladies and gentlemen, the ego has landed, the mask is off, the facade exposed. That Muslim is finally exposed for the amateur, the fraud, the imposter, the empty suit, the waste of space that he is.

Our men and women in uniform out in the Middle East are DYING for the cause of liberty, and that imbecile disregards that and flies off to Denmark to pursue something that is, by comparison, USELESS. What an absolute egomaniac.

He has finally, finally been revealed to the world for the pompous ASS that he is.

Never forget, my friends, that the Bible says, PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL, but HUMILITY COMES BEFORE HONOR.

tfo

I will say again....I am very happy that he did not get his way. However, I don't see how the Olympics would be bad for our country? I think it would have been good for the games to come here personally. How come you guys think it would be bad? Just curious to see both sides of the argument
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

I really don't understand how anyone could could attribute this to Obama's personal failure. Seems a bit of a stretch, almost grasping at straws.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I really don't understand how anyone could could attribute this to Obama's personal failure. Seems a bit of a stretch, almost grasping at straws.
    It shows that the little messiah can not always bully his way into getting everything he wants. Some people do not think he is god. I know this may come as a surprise to his minions in Hollweird and the entertainment industry.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Importance of Chicago's Olympic Bid - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

Mmmmmmmmmm!

His best buddy profits from the olympics.

The olympics actually cost us tax payer dollars.

Him and michelle took seperate government planes wasting more tax dollars.

Seems like he was only looking out for his and Valerie Jarrets best interests not ours.
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

Chicago's bid was more about the payback to the Daley machine and the entire Illinois political Tammany Hall advisor group like Raul Emmanuel and David Axelrod. It was made to financially benefit the crooks behind Obama, not America. The graft and corruption, the sweetheart contracts for those politically connected in Chicago, would be immense. Billions would go to the construction.

All at the expense of the Illinois and American taxpayer.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast