!!!!!!!!!Obama Rejected by IOC!!!!!!!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: !!!!!!!!!Obama Rejected by IOC!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gestu1 View Post
    Having Obama representing anything is sad. We should have sent Bozo the Clown. OH wait, we did.
    Wait just a minute. I think you should apologize to Bozo.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Reaping What He's Sown

The messiah has run all over the world telling everybody how evil and rotten America is! Why WOULD the IOC bring the games here now?

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    +1 - I agree. I happen to like Bozo the clown.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    + another 1. at least Bozo brings good moods and laughter where he goes... and not the "laughing at the pompus idiot" kind of laughter.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Well, it is official...
    It is GW's fault that Obama and Chicago didn't get their Olympics??!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    + another 1. at least Bozo brings good moods and laughter where he goes... and not the "laughing at the pompus idiot" kind of laughter.
    Yes but Obama brings good moods and laughter when he goes.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Oh, what a party it will be WHEN this clown leaves office! I just hope we still got a country left or money to party with...

How is he a troll for pointing out the truth? It does indeed seem that many on this site are more interested in seeing Obama lose just for the sake of seeing him lose instead of seeing the effort fail on its own merits. Shame, shame, shame!

As an asside, while I'm disappointed that the Olympics won't be in my backyard (I live about 20 minutes from Chicago), I still see this as a victory for the people of Chicago. Czar Daley (oops, I probably should've said Mayor) would have used the Olympics as justification to raise Chicagoans' taxes through the roof, and would have kept them at those levels long after the Olympics were over. Furthermore, Cook County, which already has the nation's highest sales tax rate at 10.25%, would probably have increased the tax to a rate in excess of 15%. So while I believe the United States lost, Chicagoans definitely won.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Another troll. I've noticed jwtollet (our other resident troll) hasn't been around in lately... Just when we thought we got rid of one, another shows up. This one appears to be worse than JW, as he apparently has resorted to name calling. I have already deduced that he is an ObamaLover.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    How is he a troll for pointing out the truth? It does indeed seem that many on this site are more interested in seeing Obama lose just for the sake of seeing him lose instead of seeing the effort fail on its own merits. Shame, shame, shame!

As an asside, while I'm disappointed that the Olympics won't be in my backyard (I live about 20 minutes from Chicago), I still see this as a victory for the people of Chicago. Czar Daley (oops, I probably should've said Mayor) would have used the Olympics as justification to raise Chicagoans' taxes through the roof, and would have kept them at those levels long after the Olympics were over. Furthermore, Cook County, which already has the nation's highest sales tax rate at 10.25%, would probably have increased the tax to a rate in excess of 15%. So while I believe the United States lost, Chicagoans definitely won.
    I think he labeled him such because he seems very argumentative and likes to call others names that he disagrees with. As to him pointing out the truth well that is a matter of opinion. IMHO.

Gotta go with HK4U on this, Tat. I don't mind spirited debate but not much for name-calling. I tried to jolly the guy up a bit, get him to tone down. Don't know if it worked. He hasn't been around for a few days. Must not like us gun-toting Bible thumpers (oops, was I just name-calling? Dang...)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast