Two Gun Cases in MA Go Before SJC

Thread: Two Gun Cases in MA Go Before SJC

Thumbs up Two Gun Cases in MA Go Before SJC

One case is based on Heller and challenges the Massachusetts law regulatiing storage of firearms and the other challenges the Constitutionality of Massachusetts' Licensing Authority (Chiefs of Police). If we prevail in both cases it could mean sweeping changes to the draconian gun laws in Massachusetts and many other locales like Chicago.

GOAL Massachusetts To File Amicus Brief In MA Storage Law MA V Runyan Case

SJC to hear challenges to state gun laws brought by local defense attorney | SouthCoastToday.com

good luck to MA!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Thanks for proviiding the link. At first I was worried the timing on the Runyan case might be a bit premature; wondering if it might be better to wait until next summer after the 'McDonald vs. Chicago' ruling.

But, Alan Gura is in on this one, I'm sure he'd not be involved if the case wasn't strong. I'm now looking forward to another strong pro-gun-rights decision.

I hope the other case has as capable an attorney on board.

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I think the flood gates have begun to open. More and more people have been reminded of the fact that they do have rights... Well Yea!!... And when they are infringed upon, or restricted…Ouch!!! Have to thank Barack Obama for some of this. Most of the significant increases in firearms licensing and permit applications have happened since his election. The people that are being denied the ability to exercise their rights are now fighting back… One state at a time…
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Thanks for proviiding the link. At first I was worried the timing on the Runyan case might be a bit premature; wondering if it might be better to wait until next summer after the 'McDonald vs. Chicago' ruling.

But, Alan Gura is in on this one, I'm sure he'd not be involved if the case wasn't strong. I'm now looking forward to another strong pro-gun-rights decision.

I hope the other case has as capable an attorney on board.

Alan Gura spoke at the GRPC in St. Louis. What a brilliant mind. I am so glad he is on our side.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Well this is very good news! I hope this gets changed. The way things are here in PRMA is not good at all. We the people here in PRMA need to change things by voting and participating as best we can. Woooo Hooooo!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"