Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize For Promising to Disarm America - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize For Promising to Disarm America

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    being sarcastic. just aggravating mainly. I am truly happy though.
    I am sure you are. You must have sniffed to much paint. Real Americans are not happy though. You and the other brain dead followers of the anti chirist are what is wrong with this country. You need to move to Red China where you can find the perfect government to fit your mind set.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Do not Include me in your congratulations, This man has got to be the Anti-Christ. What in *****creation has he do to deserve this? NOTHING>>> This man is leading this country to the verge of civil war and you want to celebrate that? He is certainly no Mother Teresa... From here on out the honor of a Nobel Piece Price will mean no more that a free White castle hamberger... Speaking of Honor... Mr Toilet, Where are you from, Canada, England or someplace else?
    Ditto! Do I smell a need for a "courtesy flush"???

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am sure you are. You must have sniffed to much paint. Real Americans are not happy though. You and the other brain dead followers of the anti chirist are what is wrong with this country. You need to move to Red China where you can find the perfect government to fit your mind set.
    its funny how you can call people names and have a bible verse in the same post.

Glock fan and his petty name calling. Pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    its funny how you can call people names and have a bible verse in the same post.
    It is not names when it is the truth.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I don't know how this will be taken by everyone else here on USA Carry, but while I wish that someone else were in the White House, as both a Black man and an American, seeing him win the Nobel Prize makes me feel kinda warm inside, even if he hasn't done anything.

As an aside, I have long questioned what what the Nobel Peace Prize committee's criteria are for awarding these prizes. To be sure, the Nobel Peace Prize is a prestigious award, but any time Yasser Arafat (who, by the way is one of history's most notorious terrorists), Jimmy Carter, and Al Gore can get them, I have to seriously question the credibility of those sitting on the committee.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I don't know how this will be taken by everyone else here on USA Carry, but while I wish that someone else were in the White House, as both a Black man and an American, seeing him win the Nobel Prize makes me feel kinda warm inside, even if he hasn't done anything.

As an aside, I have long questioned what what the Nobel Peace Prize committee's criteria are for awarding these prizes. To be sure, the Nobel Peace Prize is a prestigious award, but any time Yasser Arafat (who, by the way is one of history's most notorious terrorists), Jimmy Carter, and Al Gore can get them, I have to seriously question the credibility of those sitting on the committee.

well it made me feel something inside but it was not warm.

Well, if he won that I suppose they'll be contacting me soon for the Nobel Award in Medicine. I cut myself shaving this morning. I'll keep you all informed, of course.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder69 View Post
    For what ??????? Maybe the 1.4 Trillion $ deficit , or maybe the non - stimulus Stimulus Package, ummm he didnt do anything in the senate , Maybe the crap job he has done as Pres. Might be the great people he has put in as his advisers (czars) no that cant be it, hmmm think he did give the ok for Partial Birth Abortion. I give up if you all find out why ( and i mean the real reason ) let me know!

He won the Peace Prize for not lifting a finger to win the war in Afghanistan!
    Their definition of peace varies!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast