I did a little digging... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did a little digging...

Quote Originally Posted by doming83 View Post
    Whats wrong with giving a speech to arabs. HK4u thiers only one way of stopping teorroist from attacking this nation and it is through speaking to them, not through point less wars that cost american lives and billions of dollars. the fact we are even in afghanistan, and iraq, killing tousands of innocent people through collateral damage, is making thousand of new terrorist as we disscuss this. I may not agree with obams policies but he had it right it's time that we speak to the arabs, and build better bonds with them, so they can stop feeling the need to hate us. Yes it does annoy me that the arabs shout kill all americans, and other crap, but why dont u stop and, think why that is. Remember this country is run by mega corporations that dont care who they hurt, and what country's they rape in thier quest to get richer, and we the normal people have to deal with the hate they sow in the world.
    You should move to PRMA....you would fit in well
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

You guy's see thousand of arabs marching and shouting hate and death to america, and you think all the people are like that. Remember they live in country's were if u protest u get shot by the big dogs on top. Just look at what Iran did to those protesters. i never said appease to them you cant deal with fanatics. but what about the average joe's who are forced to pretend they beleve in the governments policiy or be killed.

Remember as we speak the world has already started to go against us. China, japan, russia, france,and various arab states, have said that they will no longer use the dollar as the oil currency. Guy's if that happens we will be screwed. The world is already tired of us beating up helpless people in the 3rd world thier gonna use this **** to hit us were it hurts, in our economic life blood.

Quote Originally Posted by doming83 View Post
    You guy's see thousand of arabs marching and shouting hate and death to america, and you think all the people are like that. Remember they live in country's were if u protest u get shot by the big dogs on top. Just look at what Iran did to those protesters. i never said appease to them you cant deal with fanatics. but what about the average joe's who are forced to pretend they beleve in the governments policiy or be killed.

Remember as we speak the world has already started to go against us. China, japan, russia, france,and various arab states, have said that they will no longer use the dollar as the oil currency. Guy's if that happens we will be screwed. The world is already tired of us beating up helpless people in the 3rd world thier gonna use this **** to hit us were it hurts, in our economic life blood.

I agree with you, doming, save for two points:

First, no, we don't think "all the people are like that." Give us more credit than that universalism non-sense. You're being emotional. Stop attempting to think emotionally, and think logically.

And second, what do you mean "the world is already tired of us beating up helpless people in 3rd world [countries]"??!! I think you have been listening to the wrong end of the conspiracy theory, here. This, too, is based in over sensationalized emotionalism.

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

5. No, I see thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets around the world and chanting for Death to America and I hear not one single disenting voice from any Muslim anywhere and I get upset. By not speaking out against this extremism, they are lending their tacit support to it. I don't think that they all agree with it. When evil deeds are perpetrated by Muslim whackos and not one "moderate" Muslim speaks out against it, that tells me that they agree with it.

As far as pretend to believe in the government's line or be killed, if they are not willing to oppose their government, I am not willing to seperate them from the policies of that government. Don't like being lumped in with the fanatics and extremists? Oppose them and earn my respect. Otherwise, you are no better that the government that "controls" you. That is such a lame excuse. "If they resist, they might get killed!" Aren't some things worth dying for, if you really believe them?
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Heck, I say give him the Heisman Award this year because he has watched a few College football games... I'm sure with the spin he can give Tebow a run for the money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12