Do you support gun rights candidates or do you stop at words?

Thread: Do you support gun rights candidates or do you stop at words?

1. Do you support gun rights candidates or do you stop at words?

Most of us by now have heard of David William Hedrick. He is the Marine who stood up to his Congressman at the health care town hall in Washington State. You have seen him on Fox News, Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Levin, etc. If you still donít know who he is, here is a link to his youtube video that I am sure you will recognize.

YouTube - Town Hall Meeting with U.S. Congressman Brian Baird

This Marine is a true conservative, state rights, constitutionalist candidate. If you read the townhall/blog section on his website you will see that he is very much a pro second Amendment guy. I witnessed him speak on a tea party float at the Freedom March 9/12 event in Washington DC. All I can say is, it is too bad he was not on the main stage at that event because I never heard the crowd get louder all day. He was amazing.

I have been corresponding with David and I know that one of the factors that led him to run was the outpouring of support he received from people like those on this forum who promised to support him if he did. David promised he would run if we promised our support. He kept his word, now it is time for us to keep ours.

Thatís why I am asking this now. Will you support this Marine by volunteering, contributing and/or spreading the word like Iím doing now, or will you stop at words?

God Bless.

www.Davidhedrick4congress.com

3. By the way

David is a life member of the NRA.

Send him down to Arizona - I'll support him.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

I send an E-Mail to the wiphe's side of the family out in Washington State... This is the Reply:
    Hi Ric;
    Thanks for the info. Yes, He is in my district and damn sure is going to get my support and vote!!!!
    Love to all in Michigan;
    Semper Fi
    Semper Fi

Remember, you do not have to live in this guys district to support him...

And that's a point we need to keep reminding our fellow Americans, IF there is a Candidate in any part of the Country that represents your values; support them anyway you can; financially, every buck counts... and making phone calls for their campaign is another, most of us now days have unlimited long distance on one or more of our phones, and when you believe in something/somebody it is not that hard to talk about it either telephonically or at a town hall meeting, a T.E.A. Party or related protest...
    Speaking from the heart always comes easy...
    If you have a print shop, donate some time, fliers, door-hangers, mailers, etc.

Wake up and stand up and be heard, before we are silenced due to non-action, Pacifism...

Semper Fi

7. Thanks Ricbak