43 Percent Would Vote To Re-Elect President Obama - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 43 Percent Would Vote To Re-Elect President Obama

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Even though no one ever takes him seriously, someone I'd like to see run in 2012 on the Republican ticket is Alan Keyes. I don't like the fact that he disowned his daughter for being gay (but then again, who's perfect,right?), but as a politician, I love the guy. I'd like to see Indiana governor and President Bush's former budged director Mitch Daniels (whose fiscal policies, by the way, has made the Hoosier State the envy of the rest of America) as his running mate. If he can tone down some of his more extremist rhetoric, he would make a formidable opponent for Obama in 2012.

I would vote for him. He would be far and away better than the Marxist usurper we have now.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I would vote for him. He would be far and away better than the Marxist usurper we have now.
    Alan Keyes yes... 100% Perfect Record and Stance on Second Amendment...

Mitch Daniels not so much...
    he endorses and supports mandatory licensing and registration of firearms...

I find that in direct contradiction to the Unabridged Second Amendment...
    NO RINO's...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Alan Keyes yes... 100% Perfect Record and Stance on Second Amendment...

Mitch Daniels not so much...
    he endorses and supports mandatory licensing and registration of firearms...

I find that in direct contradiction to the Unabridged Second Amendment...
    NO RINO's...

Yes, let me clarify. I was referring to Alan Keys.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Who passed the Bailouts?

I'm neither a republican or democrat but who passed the bailout?

The republicans didn't pass the bailout, the democrats did.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Instead of arguing congress spending 900 billion over the next decade to help the American people afford health insurance lets argue how much George Bush and the republicans spent on the bailouts for the rich. I don' t here much revolt talk on that. Wonder why everybody is ok with the rich ceo's getting their tax dollars but when it comes to a family that can't get health insurance cause of pre existing conditions we want to take somebody's head off.
    The Democrats had the majority in House of Representative starting in 2006.
    United States House of Representatives elections, 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They also won the US Senate Majority in 2006.
    United States Senate elections, 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Therefore the Democrats bailed out their aristocratic buddies, j.
    Just like they are protecting them again but not including Tort reforms in the Medical Bill or how they are handling Cap &-Trade.

So WHO passed the bailouts?

You know....the economy recovered itself...Obama didn't have anything to do with it. The bailout was a joke. The health care reform is an even bigger joke. Any government run program has been a failure. It has happened to other countries as well. Ask someone from Canada how healthcare is up there. You will be shocked with some of the answers. Answer me this J....how do you put this country in extreme debt from this reform and CLAIM it will not raise taxes? Whoís going to pay for it? Him? If it is so great why does congress not want it? Why are we the people the only ones that need it? Who is anyone to tell me what I need and what I donít? It is MY right to decide whatís good for me and my family. I am sorry but not only is this administration un-American; it is going to destroy our nation. Don't believe me? Thatís fine. Just sit back and watch.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Instead of arguing congress spending 900 billion over the next decade to help the American people afford health insurance lets argue how much George Bush and the republicans spent on the bailouts for the rich. I don' t here much revolt talk on that. Wonder why everybody is ok with the rich ceo's getting their tax dollars but when it comes to a family that can't get health insurance cause of pre existing conditions we want to take somebody's head off.

Bush spent 350 billion on the bailouts which were a big mistake. No money should have been spent bailing out anyone. With that being said don't try to blame Bush when Obama and crew have a 1.4 trillion dollar budget deficit and are running the country into hell.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Obama spent more money in his first 30 days in office then all other administrations did combined in their entirety, in the entire history of the country; inflation adjusted...

Obama has nearly quadrupled that feat since, and he has not completed his first year yet...

In my humble opinion, the Democrats and Republicans are simply taking turns fleecing the public and running our country into ruin. Both sides play off of each other and stay in power by appealing to the majority, which, plagued with greed, sloth, ignorance and (worst of all) denial, is far too easily mislead at the polls. We seem to only be capable of destroying ourselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12