Second amendment march

Thread: Second amendment march

Thumbs up Second amendment march

Good morning to all,
    I am a new member and haven't read all posts but I have scrolled through looking to see if anyone has posted anything on the Second Amendment march coming in April.
    For those who are not aware of the march it will be in D.C. on Monday April 19th 2010.
    On the grounds of the Washington Monument , suppoted by satellite marches to stste capitals and smaller cities across America.

You can get all the information by visiting the site at Official site of the Second Amendment March
    There are links to alot of pro gun/pro second amendment sites at the bottom of the home page.

Also visit the store link and you will find Great items that all proceeds from sales directly support the march.
    You can volunteer to help in a variety of ways such as town hall meetings.
    Find out who all of the guest speakers will be and cast your vote for who you would like to have speak.
    It's all 100% non profit and there is a lot to accomplish.
    Please help spread the word and hope to see you there.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mblapeer View Post
    Good morning to all,
    I am a new member and haven't read all posts but I have scrolled through looking to see if anyone has posted anything on the Second Amendment march coming in April.
    For those who are not aware of the march it will be in D.C. on Monday April 19th 2010.
    On the grounds of the Washington Monument , suppoted by satellite marches to stste capitals and smaller cities across America.

You can get all the information by visiting the site at Official site of the Second Amendment March
    There are links to alot of pro gun/pro second amendment sites at the bottom of the home page.

Also visit the store link and you will find Great items that all proceeds from sales directly support the march.
    You can volunteer to help in a variety of ways such as town hall meetings.
    Find out who all of the guest speakers will be and cast your vote for who you would like to have speak.
    It's all 100% non profit and there is a lot to accomplish.
    Please help spread the word and hope to see you there.

Mike

Thanks, Mike...

There are several threads (somewhere) concerning this, but another one can do nothing but help.

We have a bunch of us riding bikes up from my area.

We'll be there!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike