Obama/ Clinton Agree To U.N. International Small Arms Ban
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama/ Clinton Agree To U.N. International Small Arms Ban

Obama/ Clinton Agree To U.N. International Small Arms Ban

As expected Clinton has stated an agreement to the U.N. desire to ban the international trade in small arms. This would basically make it impossible to get guns such as the AK-47, SKS, or any other gun made in another country. Fortunately it looks like a consensus vote which means all countries have to agree.

Obama and Clinton cede to UN small arms treaty

I would be willing to trade Clinton for an AK47.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'd trade BOTH Clintons for a broken SKS.... and throw bHo in for free. Even if the broken SKS came from Kim Yung Il himself...

(You can FIX a broken SKS....)
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Heck if it came right down to it I would be willing to give them all three for free as long as they promised not to return them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

We'll have to watch this one in the event that the treaty makes it to the Senate.

Max

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...pen-watch.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...cation-12.html

“Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.” - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Heck if it came right down to it I would be willing to give them all three for free as long as they promised not to return them.
    I'm with you on that one.. as hard as it might be to let them go...

these so called leaders are messing with things that are pissing off a lot of free people who would give their lives to keep their freedom...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Recession - Your Neighbor Losing His/Her Job.
    Depression - You losing your job.
    Recovery - Obama losing his...

There's too much money for all the other countries making small arms like China, Russia, Czech, Romanian, etc. to give up there export business.

The UN is a waste of time, money and impotent!

Last time i checked i thought the US sold small arms to other countries also. what about all the american jobs we would lose if they even think about agreeing to something the UN wants.

Well i guess it's nice to know the clintons dont want to only disarm america, but the rest of the world also. I wonder if this is supposed to make me fell saferer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast