Religion of peace NOT!! - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 131

Thread: Religion of peace NOT!!

  1. #121
    handgonnetoter Guest
    Through all of this discussion, one thing is evedent. Most Muslims want to chop your American, Jewish, Christian, Atheist, Hindu, Daoist, whatever heads off. That is just wrong. Who says any one religion has it all figured out? They sure as hell don't. To me, it is nothing more than one group wanting to kill the rest.

  2.   
  3. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Most Muslims want to chop your American, Jewish, Christian, Atheist, Hindu, Daoist, whatever heads off.
    Where did you get that idea, take a poll, or what?

  4. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    20
    Just a thought but consider this what we consider the Islamicfashists are actually practicing their religion as written and those we lable as moderate are not practicing their religion except by lip service. Islam is a political as well as a religious entitiy.
    Last edited by Corby; 08-22-2010 at 01:58 PM. Reason: spelling goof

  5. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Corby View Post
    Islam is a political as well as a religious entitiy.
    And Christianity is not? Like the whole state of Utah has no religious bent in the civic arena whatsoever. Never did, right?

    People in glass houses....

  6. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    20
    The many different sects of Christianity do certain ly have political agendas but nowhere in their teaching is a political military primer for action such as the one contained in the Islamic faith.

  7. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,980
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Hmm, thought I'd answered that in a previous post. Read Mathew chapter 12 and the following versus:

    31: Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.

    32: Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
    The failure is not in communication, the failure is in understanding these verses. Verse 31: says that the Blasphemy against The Holy Spirit will not be forgiven men. Verse 32: says (again) that whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit (blasphemes the Holy Spirit), it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come. This Age, is the age of your life on earth (your generation), any Age To Come is any future generation. (this age or in the age to come) Therefor, The Blasphemy of The Holy Spirit is the only unforgivable sin today or in the future. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is to reject Jesus Christ, and, His death on the cross as payment in full for our sins. When you say, "Jesus will forgive every sin, except one, if asked with a sincere heart", doesn't comply with scripture. Because, there is no sin that Jesus cannot forgive if you're "born again" and you ask. Just the fact that one is asking Jesus to forgive one's sin is proof that one has not Blasphemed The Holy Spirit. If you still feel that there is one sin that Jesus cannot forgive, please explain in your own words as to what that one sin is and why Jesus cannot forgive it.
    ~ HEAVEN Has A Wall And A Strict Immigration Policy - HELL Has Open Borders ~

  8. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The failure is not in communication, the failure is in understanding these verses. Verse 31: says that the Blasphemy against The Holy Spirit will not be forgiven men. Verse 32: says (again) that whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit (blasphemes the Holy Spirit), it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come. This Age, is the age of your life on earth (your generation), any Age To Come is any future generation. (this age or in the age to come) Therefor, The Blasphemy of The Holy Spirit is the only unforgivable sin today or in the future. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is to reject Jesus Christ, and, His death on the cross as payment in full for our sins. When you say, "Jesus will forgive every sin, except one, if asked with a sincere heart", doesn't comply with scripture. Because, there is no sin that Jesus cannot forgive if you're "born again" and you ask. Just the fact that one is asking Jesus to forgive one's sin is proof that one has not Blasphemed The Holy Spirit. If you still feel that there is one sin that Jesus cannot forgive, please explain in your own words as to what that one sin is and why Jesus cannot forgive it.
    Ringo this is one we will continue to disagree on. You say that blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is turning your back on Jesus. I disagree because of this "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him". You can speak against Jesus and be forgiven if you ask with a sincere heart. If you turn your back on the Holy Spirit and speak against it this one sin will not be forgiven either in this lifetime or the next. I believe I do understand what Jesus said. You have your belief in the meaning also. Let's just accept the fact we're going to disagree on this.

  9. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,980
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Ringo this is one we will continue to disagree on. You say that blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is turning your back on Jesus. I disagree because of this "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him". You can speak against Jesus and be forgiven if you ask with a sincere heart. If you turn your back on the Holy Spirit and speak against it this one sin will not be forgiven either in this lifetime or the next. I believe I do understand what Jesus said. You have your belief in the meaning also. Let's just accept the fact we're going to disagree on this.

    ronwill
    , thanks for your explanation, the failure was in communication after all. With your explanation I have no disagreement.
    ~ HEAVEN Has A Wall And A Strict Immigration Policy - HELL Has Open Borders ~

  10. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

    ronwill
    , thanks for your explanation, the failure was in communication after all. With your explanation I have no disagreement.
    O.K., let's accept the fact that we don't disagree.

  11. Worth a second look...

    > Article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper on Jan. 15, 2008.
    >
    >> ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez
    >>
    >> I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz ... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.
    >>
    >> The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.
    >>
    >> And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.
    >>
    >> They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.
    >>
    >> Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.
    >>
    >> And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.
    >>
    >> We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.
    >>
    >> What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe .
    >>
    >> ***********************************
    >> I've read this before, however some of the following is a new perspective on all this. While it promulgates the same unconscious level of "energy" as it does informs, much of the message brings a level of awareness necessary to know where to go from here; what to be aware of.
    >>
    >> A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.
    >>
    >> Absolutely No Profiling! Pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test.
    >>
    >> These events are actual events from history. They really happened! Do you remember?
    >>
    >> HERE'S THE TEST
    >>
    >> 1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:
    >> a. Superman
    >> b. Jay Leno
    >> c. Harry Potter
    >> d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:
    >> a. Olga Corbett
    >> b. Sitting Bull
    >> c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
    >> a. Lost Norwegians
    >> b. Elvis
    >> c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
    >> a. John Dillinger
    >> b. The King of Sweden
    >> c. The Boy Scouts
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
    >> a. A pizza delivery boy
    >> b. Pee Wee Herman
    >> c. Geraldo Rivera
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
    >> a. The Smurfs
    >> b. Davey Jones
    >> c. The Little Mermaid
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
    >> a. Captain Kidd
    >> b. Charles Lindberg
    >> c. Mother Teresa
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
    >> a. Scooby Doo
    >> b. The Tooth Fairy
    >> c. The Sundance Kid
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
    >> a. Richard Simmons
    >> b. Grandma Moses
    >> c. Michael Jordan
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
    >> a. Mr. Rogers
    >> b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
    >> c. The World Wrestling Federation
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
    >> a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
    >> b. The Supreme Court of Florida
    >> c. Mr Bean
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
    >> a. Enron
    >> b. The Lutheran Church
    >> c. The NFL
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
    >> a. Bonnie and Clyde
    >> b. Captain Kangaroo
    >> c. Billy Graham
    >> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
    >>
    >> 14. And now we can add: In 2009, 31 people wounded and 13 American Soldiers murdered on base at Fort Hood by a Major that was known as...
    >> a: You guessed it - A Muslim male extremist between the age of 17 and 40.
    >>
    >> No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.
    >>
    >> The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000; that is ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:
    >>
    >> Literature:
    >> 1988 - Najib Mahfooz
    >>
    >> Peace:
    >> 1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
    >> 1990 - Elias James Corey
    >> 1994 - Yaser Arafat:
    >> 1999 - Ahmed Zewai
    >>
    >> Economics:
    >> (zero)
    >>
    >> Physics:
    >> (zero)
    >>
    >> Medicine:
    >> 1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
    >> 1998 - Ferid Mourad
    >>
    >> TOTAL: 7 SEVEN
    >>
    >> The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000; that is FOURTEEN MILLION or about 0.02% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:
    >>
    >> Literature:
    >> 1910 - Paul Heyse
    >> 1927 - Henri Bergson
    >> 1958 - Boris Pasternak
    >> 1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
    >> 1966 - Nelly Sachs
    >> 1976 - Saul Bellow
    >> 1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
    >> 1981 - Elias Canetti
    >> 1987 - Joseph Brodsky
    >> 1991 - Nadine Gordimer World
    >>
    >> Peace:
    >> 1911 - Alfred Fried
    >> 1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
    >> 1968 - Rene Cassin
    >> 1973 - Henry Kissinger
    >> 1978 - Menachem Begin
    >> 1986 - Elie Wiesel
    >> 1994 - Shimon Peres
    >> 1994 - Yitzhak Rabin
    >>
    >> Physics:
    >> 1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
    >> 1906 - Henri Moissan
    >> 1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
    >> 1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
    >> 1910 - Otto Wallach
    >> 1915 - Richard Willstaetter
    >> 1918 - Fritz Haber
    >> 1921 - Albert Einstein
    >> 1922 - Niels Bohr
    >> 1925 - James Franck
    >> 1925 - Gustav Hertz
    >> 1943 - Gustav Stern
    >> 1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
    >> 1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
    >> 1952 - Felix Bloch
    >> 1954 - Max Born
    >> 1958 - Igor Tamm
    >> 1959 - Emilio Segre
    >> 1960 - Donald A. Glaser
    >> 1961 - Robert Hofstadter
    >> 1961 - Melvin Calvin
    >> 1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
    >> 1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
    >> 1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
    >> 1965 - Julian Schwinger
    >> 1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
    >> 1971 - Dennis Gabor
    >> 1972 - William Howard Stein
    >> 1973 - Brian David Josephson
    >> 1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
    >> 1976 - Burton Richter
    >> 1977 - Ilya Prigogine
    >> 1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
    >> 1978 - Peter L Kapitza
    >> 1979 - Stephen Weinberg
    >> 1979 - Sheldon Glashow
    >> 1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
    >> 1980 - Paul Berg
    >> 1980 - Walter Gilbert
    >> 1981 - Roald Hoffmann
    >> 1982 - Aaron Klug
    >> 1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
    >> 1985 - Jerome Karle
    >> 1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
    >> 1988 - Robert Huber
    >> 1988 - Leon Lederman
    >> 1988 - Melvin Schwartz
    >> 1988 - Jack Steinberger
    >> 1989 - Sidney Altman
    >> 1990 - Jerome Friedman
    >> 1992 - Rudolph Marcus
    >> 1995 - Martin Perl
    >> 2000 - Alan J. Heeger
    >>
    >> Economics:
    >> 1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
    >> 1971 - Simon Kuznets
    >> 1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
    >> 1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
    >> 1976 - Milton Friedman
    >> 1978 - Herbert A. Simon
    >> 1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
    >> 1985 - Franco Modigliani
    >> 1987 - Robert M. Solow
    >> 1990 - Harry Markowitz
    >> 1990 - Merton Miller
    >> 1992 - Gary Becker
    >> 1993 - Robert Fogel
    >>
    >> Medicine:
    >> 1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
    >> 1908 - Paul Erlich
    >> 1914 - Robert Barany
    >> 1922 - Otto Meyerhof
    >> 1930 - Karl Landsteiner
    >> 1931 - Otto Warburg
    >> 1936 - Otto Loewi
    >> 1944 - Joseph Erlanger
    >> 1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
    >> 1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
    >> 1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
    >> 1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
    >> 1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
    >> 1953 - Hans Krebs
    >> 1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
    >> 1958 - Joshua Lederberg
    >> 1959 - Arthur Kornberg
    >> 1964 - Konrad Bloch
    >> 1965 - Francois Jacob
    >> 1965 - Andre Lwoff
    >> 1967 - George Wald
    >> 1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
    >> 1969 - Salvador Luria
    >> 1970 - Julius Axelrod
    >> 1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
    >> 1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
    >> 1975 - Howard Martin Temin
    >> 1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
    >> 1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
    >> 1978 - Daniel Nathans
    >> 1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
    >> 1984 - Cesar Milstein
    >> 1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
    >> 1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
    >> 1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
    >> 1988 - Gertrude Elion
    >> 1989 - Harold Varmus
    >> 1991 - Erwin Neher
    >> 1991 - Bert Sakmann
    >> 1993 - Richard J. Roberts
    >> 1993 - Phillip Sharp
    >> 1994 - Alfred Gilman
    >> 1995 - Edward B. Lewis
    >> 1996- Lu RoseIacovino
    >> TOTAL: 129!
    >>
    >>
    >> The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims. The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew who protests by killing people.
    >>
    >> The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.
    >>
    >> Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.
    >>
    >> Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand that humankind respects them.
    >>
    >> Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel 's part, the following two
    >> sentences really say it all:
    >>
    >> 'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu
    >>
    >> General Eisenhower Warned Us It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.
    >>
    >> He did this because he said in words to this effect:
    >>
    >> 'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'
    >>
    >> Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.
    >>
    >> It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while the German people looked the other way.
    >>
    >> Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.
    >>
    >> This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people. Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.
    >>
    >> How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United State.

    What's Next???
    USMC / US Army
    Res: MI / Non-Res: FL / PA / NH / ME / CT / VA

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama Praises Islam as 'Great Religion'
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. The undermining of our Christian heritage.....
    By mojo in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 04:11 PM
  3. Residents call for peace after more gun violence
    By HK4U in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 11:32 PM
  4. Snopes ain't always right!!!
    By festus in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:12 PM
  5. Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize For Promising to Disarm America
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast