Religion of peace NOT!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 131

Thread: Religion of peace NOT!!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleHulka View Post
    Is this what you believe? Why?
    If you read the orginal it was simply a reply to the person saying the muslim religon is violent.

    Let me guess, we are not supposed to belive "these" bible verses, only the ones that fit the agenda?

    Or, did I get something wrong with your posting?

    Help me out here.

    Sgt Hulka was Bill Murry's leader in the movie Stripes.

    Thats a fact Jack.

  2.   
  3. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    If you read the orginal it was simply a reply to the person saying the muslim religon is violent.

    Let me guess, we are not supposed to belive "these" bible verses, only the ones that fit the agenda?

    Or, did I get something wrong with your posting?

    Help me out here.

    Sgt Hulka was Bill Murry's leader in the movie Stripes.

    Thats a fact Jack.
    What is the basis of your chosen religion?

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    OK OT but Ruby ridge and Waco were both Janet Reno goat rodeo's she wanted to show just how powerful she was, and Billy boy did not intervene and let her have full free reign of terror, the videos showed the government setting fire to the compound at Waco all in the name of Save the kids, and the feds shooting their own people and pining it on the people in the compound.....
    Ruby ridge anyone knows how dangerous a teen is with a .22 when you shoot n kill his dog, and the Mom had to be killed because that baby she had in her arms could have been a bomb.....
    yeah this is all scarcasm......
    They never prosecuted the shooter at Ruby ridge, or Reno....
    So did you know she tried this a third time and was shut down by a some what wiser Bill Clinton less than a year after Waco???
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleHulka View Post
    What is the basis of your chosen religion?
    You don't want to hear my view on any religoin. Site rules prohibit any further input on this subject. Thanks for asking.

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    You don't want to hear my view on any religoin. Site rules prohibit any further input on this subject. Thanks for asking.
    You made references to peoples failure to believe all of the bible but instead only pieces that are convienient. please expound upon that.

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    You don't want to hear my view on any religoin. Site rules prohibit any further input on this subject. Thanks for asking.
    I am reviewing the site rules to see if in fact the mention of religious beliefs is actually a violation. Could you reference please?

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    You don't want to hear my view on any religoin. Site rules prohibit any further input on this subject. Thanks for asking.
    Someone who is a site authority posted a notice indicating that "Religion is back".

    So, What is/are your chosen religion and beliefs?

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleHulka View Post
    I am reviewing the site rules to see if in fact the mention of religious beliefs is actually a violation. Could you reference please?
    no reference necessary, my views on relgion will just stir mud. why bother?

  10. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleHulka View Post
    Someone who is a site authority posted a notice indicating that "Religion is back".

    So, What is/are your chosen religion and beliefs?
    Beware of the baiters here. Regrettably, this is not an uncommon occurance here. They are quick to draw you in, agitate you, and then "tell" on you when you break the forum rules.

    On a more positive note, welcome to the site!

  11. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    Beware of the baiters here. Regrettably, this is not an uncommon occurance here. They are quick to draw you in, agitate you, and then "tell" on you when you break the forum rules.

    On a more positive note, welcome to the site!
    Oh no. What did I miss? Did I mess somethin up?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama Praises Islam as 'Great Religion'
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. The undermining of our Christian heritage.....
    By mojo in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 04:11 PM
  3. Residents call for peace after more gun violence
    By HK4U in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 11:32 PM
  4. Snopes ain't always right!!!
    By festus in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:12 PM
  5. Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize For Promising to Disarm America
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast