If Your Pastor Asked You Not to Carry In Church ? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: If Your Pastor Asked You Not to Carry In Church ?

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    It is a Supermax, it says it in the first two sentences. Why do you keep arguing when confronted with facts?

edit. Ahh you finally read it and retracted your post.
    First I increased the size on my font because I can't read this little font, second I retracted my post because it was responding to a different post and 3rd I'm not getting dragged into this off topic debate w./ a distruptor

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    First I increased the size on my font because I can't read this little font, second I retracted my post because it was responding to a different post and 3rd I'm not getting dragged into this off topic debate w./ a distruptor
    no, you retracted it because you were wrong. Its ok to be wrong sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    What the he!! are you doing with three Llamas? Trying to make one good gun?

That was before I knew better.

And yes it can be rather disconcerting, it's also pretty easy to tell a fake.

That was before I knew better.

And yes it can be rather disconcerting, it's also pretty easy to tell a fake.
    jesus just told me you are idiots.

Doubt it.

That's fine , you don't have to live my life.

And just so you don't waste anymore of your time I'm letting you know up front I won;'t be responding to anymore of your posts.

I guess your my Karma for doing the same thing on DU for months

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    That depends on each state's laws. And I'll bet the posters on this thread realize that better than you do.
    OK smart guy. The Web site name is USACarry. Cite the state law - any state law - that says property owners may not restrict firearms posession, use, sale, or any related act thereof whatsoever on their property.

That's fine , you don't have to live my life.

And just so you don't waste anymore of your time I'm letting you know up front I won;'t be responding to anymore of your posts.

I guess your my Karma for doing the same thing on DU for months
    You believe Karma as well as Jesus talking to you? And you own guns? But its everyone else that is wrong, not you. No, how could someone who has their palm read by some whacko in a church be crazy? Not possible.

Pastor: Ok Thomas you have a house or an apartment, am I right? You have troubles in your life. These troubles make you sad. These troubles hurt your life. You have pants on right now. Am I right? Praise Him! Send me buckets of your hard earned dollars while I scam you a little more.

Please. If you can't discern reality from fantasy scam ******** you do not need to be in possession of life ending instruments. period.

You believe Karma as well as Jesus talking to you?
    This deserves a response, Karma is nothining more than the law of sowing and reaping. As you sow , so shall you reap. How is that idea fundementally any differnet from the idea of karma?

This deserves a response, Karma is nothining more than the law of sowing and reaping. As you sow , so shall you reap. How is that idea fundementally any differnet from the idea of karma?
    I'll answer that question when you reveal to me the extent of the actual specificty the "pastor" relayed to you about your life. I guarantee it is some vague ploy that would mesmerize those gullible enough to pour money into his slush fund account in order to buy salvation. I know you previously relayed to me all of the details that you came up with regarding specifics, but if it was so life changing for you, you should remember verbatim what was said to you that day at sermon.

Then again, you could be completely full of ****. Which, judging by your responses, I tend to believe.

I'll answer that question when you reveal to me the extent of the actual specificty the "pastor" relayed to you about your life. I guarantee it is some vague ploy that would mesmerize those gullible enough to pour money into his slush fund account in order to buy salvation. I know you previously relayed to me all of the details that you came up with regarding specifics, but if it was so life changing for you, you should remember verbatim what was said to you that day at sermon.

I do remember it verbatim it was very personal and it is none of your business.

And let me save you the trouble of typing a response Yes I know you think I'm full of **** and I typed that to avoid backing up my claim. Again, your life your choice. Good day.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast