If Your Pastor Asked You Not to Carry In Church ? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: If Your Pastor Asked You Not to Carry In Church ?

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    If you truly believe in God you should not have to argue your point.
    That was the smartest thing you've posted yet

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I do remember it verbatim it was very personal and it is none of your business.

And let me save you the trouble of typing a response Yes I know you think I'm full of **** and I typed that to avoid backing up my claim. Again, your life your choice. Good day.
    You were so enthusiastic a minute ago to tell me about your experience and now you do not want to tell me about it. Not personal enough for the whole congregation that day to hear what he said. But its too personal, huh? This is pretty laughable because some of that little speech I made about the pastor talking to you probably wasn't that far-fetched now was it? Its ok, I understand.

You were so enthusiastic a minute ago to tell me about your experience and now you do not want to tell me about it. Not personal enough for the whole congregation that day to hear what he said. But its too personal, huh? This is pretty laughable because some of that little speech I made about the pastor talking to you probably wasn't that far-fetched now was it? Its ok, I understand.
    The whole congregation didn't know what they were hearing neither did the Pastor and they certainly didn't know it applied to me

Would you mind if I took your comment about not having to argue my point (For someone who believes I don't have to argue my point you sure are trying to bait me into doing so) for a sig line? I'm going to anyway but I thought I'd extend you the courtesy of asking

And you are welcome for trying to discredit me for agreeing with you, SC Feline.

The whole congregation didn't know what they were hearing neither did the Pastor and they certainly didn't know it applied to me

Would you mind if I took your comment about not having to argue my point (For someone who believes I don't have to argue my point you sure are trying to bait me into doing so) for a sig line? I'm going to anyway but I thought I'd extend you the courtesy of asking
    Yeah of course you can steal my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    OK smart guy. The Web site name is USACarry. Cite the state law - any state law - that says property owners may not restrict firearms posession, use, sale, or any related act thereof whatsoever on their property.
    That's not the question. The questions are:
    1) Is the church considered private property? If it is considered like a business then the laws are different. In SC, at a church you have to get permission as it is called out specifically. At a business, you have the right to carry unless they specifically deny it. I don't know how the other 49 states do it. I'll worry about it when I go to them.
    2) Who has the authority to allow/deny someone to carry on the church property?
    3) Does the church even own the property?

To everyone else, and especially the OP, I must apologize for my part in hijacking this thread. It was a very good topic until other (including myself) let it go off on a tangent. This was certainly not my intent. This will be my last post on this thread.

Yeah of course you can steal my thoughts.
    Gratzi
    How do you like seeing your name "in lights" ?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Gratzi
    How do you like seeing your name "in lights" ?
    I could care less, its my last day at an internship before I go back to college to engage in all the things you conservative bible humpers despise. While this is purely humor for me to mock your pious, yet comical beliefs, you take this **** seriously and acutally think that you are not the miniority of weirdo gun toters in the United States. Thats the beauty in all of this, you take yourselves so seriously on this forum, but in reality you are just another lowly educated fish in the pond who carries a gun to define himself becuse he has nothing really interesting in his life. Except for the fact that your pastor, who has obviously bullshitted you in the name of taking your money, can pinpoint your life by saying you have troubles in it but the light is at the end of the tunnel. So you can walk out of the church feeling like your life means something and then go home to all of your guns and ferret (the only person I know that owns a ferret is a nut) and acutally, truly believe that you have a meaning in your life.

I guarantee I hit the nail on the head better than your pastor with that post. Maybe you should send me all of your money and I'll acutally bring some truth into your brainwashed life.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    At a business, you have the right to carry unless they specifically deny it.
    So you're saying both businesses and private property owners have the right to restrict firearms?

Sounds like any church no matter how they were categorized would have this option. Hmmmm....

Thanks for making the effort to discredit yourself this time around.

Maybe everyone on this forum is just not as aware of these things as you are.

I could care less, its my last day at an internship before I go back to college ....
    Hopefully you'll learn something this time around. Sounds like it may take awhile yet.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast