If Your Pastor Asked You Not to Carry In Church ? - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 78

Thread: If Your Pastor Asked You Not to Carry In Church ?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    I could care less, its my last day at an internship before I go back to college to engage in all the things you conservative bible humpers despise. While this is purely humor for me to mock your pious, yet comical beliefs, you take this **** seriously and acutally think that you are not the miniority of weirdo gun toters in the United States. Thats the beauty in all of this, you take yourselves so seriously on this forum, but in reality you are just another lowly educated fish in the pond who carries a gun to define himself becuse he has nothing really interesting in his life. Except for the fact that your pastor, who has obviously bullshitted you in the name of taking your money, can pinpoint your life by saying you have troubles in it but the light is at the end of the tunnel. So you can walk out of the church feeling like your life means something and then go home to all of your guns and ferret (the only person I know that owns a ferret is a nut) and acutally, truly believe that you have a meaning in your life.

    I guarantee I hit the nail on the head better than your pastor with that post. Maybe you should send me all of your money and I'll acutally bring some truth into your brainwashed life.
    Do you feel better now?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  2.   
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Hopefully you'll learn something this time around. Sounds like it may take awhile yet.
    all that rugby and booze taking a toll on mah brain cells.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Do you feel better now?
    I didn't feel bad in the first place?

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    I thought baiting wasn't allowed?
    Only a couple of posters are permitted to bait. Sadly that is why many people have gone elsewhere.

    PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post
    Only a couple of posters are permitted to bait. Sadly that is why many people have gone elsewhere.
    Problem is, they just don't seem to stay gone very long....

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Obviously, you don't know what Adiministrative Maximum Security (super max) is. It is a 24 hour a day total lock down facility you are in solitary confinement for your entire sentence and you only come out of that cell for 1 hour once evey other day for a shower and exercise. You do not go to Supermax unles you are on the level of Timothy Mcveigh, Tery Nichols, John Gotti Jr., Kahlid Mohommed or you are uncontrolable at a regular maximum security prison.

    The Supermax in Florence Co. is underground so you don't even get to see the sun.

    That's a little different than just being in prison for life
    As long as I have my BIBLE and Rosary I don't think of solitary as being in HELL. Hell is being separated from GOD for eternity.

    PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

  8. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Problem is, they just don't seem to stay gone very long....
    I take it we're dealing W/ a troll who's been here before?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  9. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post
    As long as I have my BIBLE and Rosary I don't think of solitary as being in HELL. Hell is being separated from GOD for eternity.
    I believe that admin seg imates are not allowed reading material or radios.

    That said what is your response to the OP?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  10. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    no, you retracted it because you were wrong. Its ok to be wrong sometimes.
    So you claim to know what others are thinking. Interesting that someone that argues a believer can not know what God is telling him.

    PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

  11. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I believe that admin seg inmates are not allowed reading material or radios.

    That said what is your response to the OP?
    I carry deep CC. Don't ask don't tell works in PA churches. So there has never been any mention of being armed. That being said if told not to carry I would honor that after telling the PRIEST why I carry.

    PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Do You Carry?
    By lukem in forum Concealed Carry Discussion
    Replies: 871
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 06:43 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 07:45 AM
  3. SC - Concealed Carry in Church
    By bbarton713 in forum Concealed Carry Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 08:42 AM
  4. Help save our rights
    By Alaskamike in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:54 AM
  5. Arkansas Petition For Open Carry Of Handguns
    By cmclairday2 in forum Arkansas Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 07:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast