Even Thomas Jefferson Knew! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Even Thomas Jefferson Knew!

Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post
    Yes we need to get serious and end this. Strength is the only thing that the Islamists understand.
    Kathy,
    Welcome back. I see you were forced to take a leave of absence from the ranch. Sorry to see things not going so well there.
    You know you are always welcome here. You are among good friends.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Kathy,
    Welcome back. I see you were forced to take a leave of absence from the ranch. Sorry to see things not going so well there.
    You know you are always welcome here. You are among good friends.
    She knows that. And I'm sure she would provide a lengthy list of names. I'll lay wager yours is not among them.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    She knows that. ...
    Daaaaang. We got that telepathic mind reading stuff going strong here today, now don't we!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Daaaaang. We got that telepathic mind reading stuff going strong here today, now don't we!
    Sure shootin...Hardcore...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    ********. No nuclear weapons were found. period. Stop beating around the bush. All you have are these tangents to rely on because the reason for invading Iraq was fabricated. The United States buries chemical weapons in the Atlantic Ocean, thats a fact. This liberal media **** is not true either, if they found nuclear weapons, believe me it would be on the front page of the NY times regardless of party affiliation. Missiles and aircraft are not WMDS. No warheads were found, the pitiful cache of scuds from the Gulf war and mustard gas hardly qualify as WMD's.
    You just said that Nukes are the onlything considered WMD? Man you better do some research for real. I was deployed to the desert before we even took that country from Saddam and was with DTRA. So do some homework and then talk about what is fact and not horseS$%T. It's conservative Liberals like yourself that flood the media with crap! Conservative? Not in the least. And like like all liberals, go ahead and believe the mainstream media. And I guess Obama was born in HI and is also African American right? LOL get some facts.
    NRA Certified Instructor
    US Army Retired
    Prior Federal Police Officer Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by GETMRUTN View Post
    You just said that Nukes are the onlything considered WMD?
    -Anthrax, we have had a few scares in the U.S. over this bioterror agent.
    -Ricin, ditto.
    -Sarin Nerve Gas, care to ride on the subway system in Japan? BTW the suspected attackers were NOT muslim, they were Japanese.
    -e.Bola might make a good bioterror agent, I hear they have had problems with that disease in Africa.
    -Chlorine gas flooded through the ventilation system of a public building could cause some serious lung blisterring if the victims don't get out to fresh air fast enough.
    -Bird Flu?
    -VX Nerve Gas, that was the WMD featured in the movie "The Rock" starring Ed Harris and John Spencer.
    -Or how about good old fashioned large scale home brewed truck bombs? Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nicolls can tell you about a building that used to be in OKC.

None of the above are nuclear in any way and they are all prety nasty. In the military they train alot to be prepared for NBC situations, that does not mean when Tom Brokaw shows up either. NBC stands for Nuclear, Biological, or Chemical which can all be used as WMD's.

8. WMD's

Just because they have not been found does not mean they don't exist. Iraq is a very big country with a very big desert. They could be buried anywhere within a million miles of desert and some one somewhere has in their posession a GPS with the waypoints of the weapons on it and they are most likely just waiting for the American troops to fully be extracted from Iraq before going out and obtaining the weapons. That was probably Saddam's plan all along but he got caught. You can count on it that they will show up and not in Iran. Saddam and Iran fought several wars and were far from friends. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by softbaitmaker View Post
    Just because they have not been found does not mean they don't exist. Iraq is a very big country with a very big desert. They could be buried anywhere within a million miles of desert and some one somewhere has in their posession a GPS with the waypoints of the weapons on it and they are most likely just waiting for the American troops to fully be extracted from Iraq before going out and obtaining the weapons. That was probably Saddam's plan all along but he got caught. You can count on it that they will show up and not in Iran. Saddam and Iran fought several wars and were far from friends. JMHO
    Of course it has been reported that Sadam Husain did have in his possesion yellowcake uranium. Why would a nation that does not use nuclear energy need yellowcake, which AFAIK does not occur naturally in Iraq? Is it just some strrrrange coincidence that Iran, a large nation that borders Iraq, is heavily in the business of enriching uranium? Hmmm let's see, Sadam gets the yellowcake, sends it to Iran for processing and lets them keep a bunch for themselves, and gets his own stash of fisionable material. Does that sound far fetched? In the business world that's known as outsourcing, BTW.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123