ISLAM is not a religion..... - Page 10
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ISLAM is not a religion.....

Quote Originally Posted by gynojunkie View Post
    I read every post of this thread & appreciated all. Islam is a Total System of Control (Islam means Submission), but, if you seem to be unable to make headway with the bleeding hearts & bedwetters who use "America Stands for Freedom of Religion" as their trump card answer to me, Billt & the rest of us, consider my rationale, my view of Islam.....

Look only to every commercial airport worldwide: every single time every person traveling has to take off his shoes, belt, cell phone--divest himself of all metals, fluids, etc, pass through security, submit to low-level xrays, get to the airport an hour earlier--every extra dollar devoted to airport/airplane security, no standing in plane isles, not being able to use the forward head on some flights--EVERY ASPECT OF MODERN AIR TRAVEL, BOTH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL!!!!!.....

Ask yourself, given the above, is there ONE single ENTITY whose very existence has caused all the civilized peoples of the earth to spend hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars every year, tens of millions of wasted man-hours, hugely ramped-up anxiety while traveling, essentially DESTROYING the pleasure many used to take in the act of 'getting away from it all.' ?

Yes! There IS ONE single ENTITY that the entire WORLD must concern itself with, by screening everything related to air travel, spending BILLIONS of our treasure yearly!

That entity is RADICAL ISLAM. And, since one cannot identify a 'peaceful muslim' from one meaning to do the world harm, we have had to take proactive measures to screen the entire traveling public.

I will apologize to this Forum if you can name for me the last time anyone on earth, boarding a commercial jet, was worried about a hijacking by the Methodists, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhists, the KKK, Daughters of the American Revolution, Shintoists, the IRA, well...you get the idea.

There's my (somewhat windy) answer. You can now discount any argument thrown up against your disdain of Islam, because the world does not have to shield itself against ANY entity OTHER than ISLAM.

Oh, you say, it's only a few radicalized terrorists who are the problem, not all the peace-loving Muslims. Sorry, wrong again! A study showed that over 10% of American Muslims believe it OK to use terror bombings (are there other kinds?) to achieve Islamic goals. And because their silence is deafening, any non-radicalized Muslims cannot be practically screened away from the BG's.

I believe in freedom of religion. But Islam doesn't fit the definition, and our political correctness will destroy us. We, in the USA, are essentially the last stronghold, the last hope (once again) of the civilized world, against world domination by Islam.

Why do they get away with rioting for their cause in Spain, Netherlands, Britain, Denmark? Why don't they riot here in the USA? I believe it is not primarily because of our well-equipped police departments, or the numerical deficiency of radical Muslims in America. I believe, fundamentally, that it is because we are the last nation of FREE peoples ARMED TO THE TEETH, and, should it ever come down to it, we will not submit, and we will not go quietly into the night.

--Sorry about all the caps...wasn't shouting, just emphasizing.
    That us due to the US not being the land of the free and home of the brave as it once was. Instead we are willing to give up our rights to the government so that they can protect us. Nothing the TSA is doing make flying any safer it just gives the apparency that flying is safer.

3. Whats next?? A Muslim Muppet on Sesame Street.? Why Not?? Sesame Street could introduce Omar the Butcher and his son Al Habeeb who find,beat, and cut the head off of Cookie Monster for stealing his cup cake that belonged to a Muslim seminary student.

In spite of all the warnings as such, the bed wetters refuse to acknowledge the truth about Islamofascists. They are like a cancer spreading or termites eating way at the foundation destroying sections at a time, everywhere the go they spread war. Look at the fifteen major region-based conflicts in the world today. From Afghanistan to Bosnia, Chechnya to Indonesia, Kosovo to Nigeria, the Philippines to the Sudan. Every last one of those sub-human form of life involves Muslims fighting with their neighbors. Instead the liberals pray to Allah. Appeasement and playing patty cake with radical Islam only brings more death and destruction. 127 conflicts world wide, all but two involves Mulsims. Are we getting the picture yet??
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

4. Koran, Surah 4:34, which after stating that men should protect and maintain the women, says, "As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill conduct, admonish them, refuse to share their beds, beat them...." After all, she's little more than a breeding factory for future Homicidal Bombers.

Do we see a pattern here? Maybe a beer summit no wait.. we should apologize and hug them and love them and they will simply change their ways. Gee that works for me.

"Those who do not know history are condemned to repeat it"
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I would strongly urge any American to avoid making any decision based on information from just one source. Fox News has repeatedly been shown to have little regard for fact if it raises controversy and garners viewers. If you carefully follow the thread of Glenn Beck's arguments you will find direct echoing of John Birch Society dogma from the 50's. Equally strident inflation of truth can be found on several media outlets. To believe that one man can control the fate of a nation belittles the institution of our government and underestimates the greed of all the other players at the table.
    "A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, signed a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by MA Duce View Post
    I would strongly urge any American to avoid making any decision based on information from just one source. Fox News has repeatedly been shown to have little regard for fact if it raises controversy and garners viewers. If you carefully follow the thread of Glenn Beck's arguments you will find direct echoing of John Birch Society dogma from the 50's. Equally strident inflation of truth can be found on several media outlets. To believe that one man can control the fate of a nation belittles the institution of our government and underestimates the greed of all the other players at the table.
    Shhhh... logical and rational thinking is shunned here.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

7. In case you may not be aware the sources are unlimited and pretty much consistent,does that mean you are also in denial of the facts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I say wabbit!!!!
    Duck Season.

Quote Originally Posted by MA Duce View Post
    Fox News has repeatedly been shown to have little regard for fact if it raises controversy and garners viewers. .
    Little regard for fact? That is what the Fox News Bashers (Liberals) state, but the truth of the matter is that the "Red" phone (a phone with a direct link to the White House/Press Secretary/Prez) has only rang once, from a viewer who had seen the phone number and called to see if it was real.

Fox News and Glenn Beck have not lied “Yet”. If you believe they have, call him on it. When you watch Fox for the first time, it does appear to be "Way out there". That is because you have been constantly manipulated by CNN and all the other stations that twist the truth; while undermining the facts with ludicrous statements such as “an unknown source” (which may be nothing more than an opinionated niece, nephew, spouse, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    What the **** is the big deal about ground zero you all need to get your heads out of your asses.
    I believe your statement is backwards, it is YOU who needs to “as they say” pull your head out.

Most everyone knows that muslims build mosques wherever/whenever they destroy or conquer an enemy or foe. This can be seen all thru history. If they do not build a new mosque, they will change an existing church or building into one.

By them demanding to place a mosque at “Ground Zero” is more than a slap in the face; in their minds they are spitting and pissing on us (Americans). The mere fact that they (muslims) are trying to build one at “Ground Zero” shows their contempt for America and Americans.
    A prayer for all who have given an oath to God to (give their lives and) serve this great Country. ...And a moment of silence for all who gave their full measure....

Quote Originally Posted by HunterLee View Post
    By them demanding to place a mosque at “Ground Zero” is more than a slap in the face; in their minds they are spitting and pissing on us (Americans). The mere fact that they (muslims) are trying to build one at “Ground Zero” shows their contempt for America and Americans.
    No, the problem is dimwits with their brains stuck in a loop about some stupid religious bigotry fueled by zombies repeatedly spouting the same lies because that is all that is in their head and because that is all they have been programmed to allow into their head.

The truth just goes right over it.

Where was that mosque being built again, Hunter? Sorry I diddn't quite catch that, can you please repeat it for the microphone?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    No, the problem is dimwits with their brains stuck in a loop about some stupid religious bigotry fueled by zombies repeatedly spouting the same lies because that is all that is in their head and because that is all they have been programmed to allow into their head.

The truth just goes right over it.

Where was that mosque being built again, Hunter? Sorry I diddn't quite catch that, can you please repeat it for the microphone?
    2 blocks from n you know it, but they have went quiet on that, could it be the political pressure and backlash from all the recent attempted attacks by Muslims are at last being brought out into the daylight?
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast