ISLAM is not a religion..... - Page 11
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 184

Thread: ISLAM is not a religion.....

  1. I would like to know what percentage of these people are willing to strap a bomb to themselves? Where are they going to live? Who is going to pay for their existance? How much more of this irresponsible abuse can this country endure. We should get five barrels of oil for every refugee.

    Obama allows 80,000 Muslim immigrants into United States - Phoenix Conservative | Examiner.com


    OBAMA AUTHORIZES 80,000 Muslim

    Old mighty wise one Half cocked sure likes to split hairs. Liberalism certainly is a mental disorder.

    "Bill Ayers and Weatherman were responsible for 30 bombings aimed at destroying the defense and security infrastructures of the U.S. "I don't regret setting bombs," said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough."


    Leader of the 1960s and 70s domestic terrorist group Weatherman
    “Kill all the rich people. ... Bring the revolution home. Kill your parents.”
    Participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, of the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972
    Currently a professor of education at the University of Illinois.


    WTF Gee I want Ayers to mentor my kids.

    Ayers and the community organizer share many good old days together.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  2.   
  3. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Mississippi
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    No, the problem is dimwits with their brains stuck in a loop about some stupid religious bigotry fueled by zombies repeatedly spouting the same lies because that is all that is in their head and because that is all they have been programmed to allow into their head.
    Actually, the problem ARE people who stubbornly will not let go of the "Thread" of American life as it was before the first bombing done to the Towers and the subsequent airlines crashing into them that announced this (get ready for it) HOLY WAR.

    Before 9/11/01, I thought “Holy War” were only words used to describe a horrific time in our past, a time that could never happen again; I mean, this is the 21st century, and we (humanity) are way more civilized than that, right? WRONG!

    Stupid religious bigotry fueled by zombies (strap explosives on and) blow themselves up along with innocent women and children, while beheading anyone, everyone who might break any of their religious laws and/or does not conform to their religion. You are calling the wrong people, (paraphrasing) “stupid religious bigots fueled by zombies”. We are stupid because we actually pay attention and learn from history? I think not.

    Whether you are “playing” the Devil’s advocate for the pure sake of the argument (a good thing, as it requires one to really see/learn/know the history and truth of the issue), or you are truly ignorant of the FACT that a Holy War has indeed started; I want you to know that even though I was raised catholic and consider myself as someone working hard to become a Christian, I will NEVER strap explosives to myself and go out and murder innocent women, children, and men for the sake of my religion by blowing myself up. Stupid religious bigotry fueled by (Muslim) zombies do that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    The truth just goes right over it.
    Where was that mosque being built again, Hunter? Sorry I diddn't quite catch that, can you please repeat it for the microphone?
    “The truth just goes right over it”, means right over your head; where have you been this last year? Do you not know that Muslims are attempting to build a mosque at the “Ground Zero” location, and have already purchased the property?

    I will not berate the education/schooling of anyone on this site (as I do not know the extent and/or depth of their education). That being said, World Civilization II (a required class for most all degrees-I believe) goes thru many Muslim battles/wars/encounters, that in the end, (when victorious) the Muslims build a mosque at the site, or modify an existing church (used by the Christians they killed) into one.

    Unfortunately, we are in a Holy War (in the 21 century) and we will continue to lose this war as it intensifies (and it will) until this ridiculous form of political correctness (crammed down our collective throats by the Government and outside/foreign entities) is removed from our mindset and we begin to think and see for ourselves. Not what this or that country (or religious group) wants us to see/think and behave like, but what we, as Americans have always behaved like, until the progressive, liberal ideal of "Political Correctness" swept thru this country.

    "Political Correctness" was invented to help those who did not have the (want) or ability to help themselves. Someone did not study hard for a test and got a failing score. They screamed that because of their race or religion they could not study on that particular night (the night before the test); so to be politically correct the scores for passing all tests were lowered, thus lowering everyones standards. (that was only a quick, clear example of the way Political Correctness has affected this country).
    A prayer for all who have given an oath to God to (give their lives and) serve this great Country. ...And a moment of silence for all who gave their full measure....

  4. Hunter.....get ready for another "Half Cocked" reply. Liberalism, is a sickness, a "Mental Disorder"

    Wal-Mart joins Homeland Security terror fight - U.S. news - Security - msnbc.com

    Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano .....Metal Disorder.....everybody in Wall Mart looks suspicious!!!! Including the Manager!!...report to the manager the can of bean are upside down...I just saw a white man driving a Black car.....I just saw a Blackman drive a white car. WTF are we looking for you jackass......Turn in our neighbor because they saw something suspicious ??.... have cross hanging in their car turn your neighbor in???Turn you neighbor in because you saw four black kids and one white kid just leave the bathroom. Metal Disorder are we getting the picture?? Nazi Germany and Lennin and all dictators have done the same thing, turn in your neighbor.... is this where we are headed? Regarding "Half Cocked" One of two scenarios. 1. He or she truly likes to try to get a rise with off the wall comments. 2. He or she is a in plant by Move on.org or such and ready to have the SS banging at your door. Pay no mind. Your time is much better spent at the range or reloading then trying to have an intelligent conversation with a bed wetter.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  5. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    2 blocks from n you know it, ...
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterLee View Post
    Do you not know that Muslims are attempting to build a mosque at the “Ground Zero” location, and have already purchased the property?
    I guess now we know who knows what about this issue and what the actual "truth" is.

    'nuff said.

  6. "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  7. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Suspect in Maryland terror plot has ties to Boston

    This is never gonna stop and I agree, it is a holy war...

    No real surprise he has ties to MA, we're the official Welcome Wagon state for muslim extremists, illegal aliens and home to the president's lazy, government teat sucking, entitled to something for nothing aunt Zeituni...

    Brainwashed liberal loonies with ostrich syndrome...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  8. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Mississippi
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I guess now we know who knows what about this issue and what the actual "truth" is.
    'nuff said.
    I guess the facts (which you thankfully posted for us) were either enough to make you realize the error of your argument, which is why you stated "Nuff said". If not, then I agree with Wood Doctor that you are a plant; only progressive liberals would completely disregard the FACTS of an issue, so much so, that they would actually state the truth and then try and twist it to sell whatever their delirium is inventing at that moment.

    Everything that has been said is in the Paper (most any major one), just research the archives, or in history books. Just research/study the specific history.

    I guess now we know "who knows what" about this issue, and what the actual "truth" is.

    'nuff said.
    A prayer for all who have given an oath to God to (give their lives and) serve this great Country. ...And a moment of silence for all who gave their full measure....

  9. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Mississippi
    Posts
    91

    Flight 297 Atlanta to Houston

    This is from an email I received about Flight 297 (from Atlanta to Houston). I do recall reading about this in the paper (but only as a minor-one man, one cell phone incident).

    One week ago, I went to Ohio on business & to see my father. On Tuesday, November the 17th, I returned home.
    If you read the papers on the 18th you may have seen a blurb where an Air Tran flight was cancelled from Atlanta to Houston due to a man who refused to get off of his cell phone before takeoff. It was on Fox. That was NOT what happened.
    This is what actually happened.
    I was in 1st class coming home. 11 Muslim men got on the plane in full attire. 2 sat in 1st class and the rest peppered themselves throughout the plane all the way to the back. As the plane taxied to the runway the stewardesses gave the safety spiel we are all so familiar with. At that time, one of the men got on his cell and called one of his companions in the back and proceeded to talk on the phone in Arabic very loudly & very aggressively.This took the 1st stewardess out of the picture for she repeatedly told the man that cell phones were not permitted at the time. He ignored her as if she was not there.

    The 2nd man who answered the phone did the same & this took out the 2nd stewardess. In the back of the plane at this time, 2 younger Muslims, one in the back, in an isle seat, and one in front of him, in a window, began to show footage of a porno they had taped the night before, and were very loud about it. Now - they are only permitted to do this prior to Jihad. If a Muslim man goes into a strip club, he has to view the woman via mirror with his back to her (don't ask me..I don't make the rules, but I've studied). The 3rd stewardess informed them that they were not to have electronic devices on at this time. To which one of the men said "shut up infidel dog!" She went to take the camcorder and he began to scream in her face in Arabic. At that exact moment, all 11 of them got up and started to walk the cabin.

    This is where I had had enough! I got up and started to the back where I heard a voice behind me from another Texan twice my size say "I got your back." I grabbed the man who had been on the phone by the arm and said "you WILL go sit down or you Will be thrown from this plane!" As I "led" him around me to take his seat, the fellow Texan grabbed him by the back of his neck and his waist and headed out with him. I then grabbed the 2nd man and said, "You WILL do the same!" He protested but adrenaline was flowing now and he was going to go. As I escorted him forward the plane doors open and 3 TSA agents and 4 police officers entered. Me and my new Texan friend were told to cease and desist for they had this under control. I was happy to oblige actually. There was some commotion in the back, but within moments, all 11 were escorted off the plane. They then unloaded their luggage.

    We talked about the occurrence and were in disbelief that it had happened, when suddenly, the door opens again and on walked all 11!! Stone faced, eyes front and robotic (the only way I can describe it). The stewardess from the back had been in tears and when she saw this, she was having NONE of it! Being that I was up front, I heard and saw the whole ordeal. She told the TSA agent there was NO WAY she was staying on the plane with these men. The agent told her they had searched them and were going to go through their luggage with a fine tooth comb and that they were allowed to proceed to Houston. The captain and co-captain came out and told the agent "we and our crew will not fly this plane!" After a word or two, the entire crew, luggage in tow, left the plane. 5 minutes later, the cabin door opened again and a whole new crew walked on.

    Again...this is where I had had enough!!! I got up and asked "What the hell is going on!?!?" I was told to take my seat. They were sorry for the delay and I would be home shortly. I said "I'm getting off this plane". The stewardess sternly told me that she could not allow me to get off. (Now I'm mad!) I said "I am a grown man who bought this ticket, whose time is mine with a family at home, and I am going through that door, or I'm going through that door with you under my arm!! But I am going through that door!!" And I heard a voice behind me say "so am I". Then everyone behind us started to get up and say the same.
    Within 2 minutes, I was walking off that plane where I was met with more agents who asked me to write a statement. I had 5 hours to kill at this point so why the hell not. Due to the amount of people who got off that flight, it was cancelled. I was supposed to be in Houston at 6pm. I got here at 12:30am.
    Look up the date. Flight 297 Atlanta to Houston.

    If this wasn't a dry run, I don't know what one is. The terrorists wanted to see how TSA would handle it, how the crew would handle it, and how the passengers would handle it. I'm telling this to you because I want you to know. The threat is real. I saw it with my own eyes. -Tedd Petruna

    My only comment to this email; remember, this IS a HOLY WAR. This IS how they, the enemy see it, and the sooner we (collectively) see it that way, the sooner we will win. (BTW, although we "Christians" have won many battles, Muslims throughout history have kicked our Ass!)
    A prayer for all who have given an oath to God to (give their lives and) serve this great Country. ...And a moment of silence for all who gave their full measure....

  10. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Laurinburg NC
    Posts
    163
    Do any of you actually research any of the nonsense you regurgitate?

    FAA Files From Investigation Of AirTran Flight 297 | TPM Document Collection
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

  11. Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    Do any of you actually research any of the nonsense you regurgitate?

    FAA Files From Investigation Of AirTran Flight 297 | TPM Document Collection
    SFe there does seem to be some conflicting stories through different sources. What a hero you are I am proud of you..... you have done you homework! It doesn't change the fact that ALL Terrorist are Muslims and the American people are justifiable upset and concerned. I personally would Racial profile...if i saw a bunch of subordinate rag heads dressed to kill I would jump of the plan as well!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. America as the Last Man Standing Against Islam
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 01:37 PM
  2. Obama Praises Islam as 'Great Religion'
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 02:46 AM
  3. Islam Becomes Taboo Topic on TV
    By HK4U in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:34 PM
  5. Don't ask GOOGLE about Islam
    By festus in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 03:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast